SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Do you still watch FoxNews?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Do you still watch FoxNews? Login/Join 
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Oh, and how could I forget the wonderful "Judge" Roll Eyes Napolitano, disingenuous Trump hater, who sounds so somber and sincere when he's shoveling his fucking manure at us.

Saw this story just a bit ago. Event happened in 2019, when did Nappy go Never Trump?

https://www.adweek.com/tvnewse...t-allegation/484589/

Judge Andrew Napolitano Is Out at Fox News Following Sexual Harassment Allegation

Fox News legal contributor Judge Andrew Napolitano is no longer employed by the company.

This comes after a lawsuit filed Monday by Fox Business production assistant John Fawcett, who alleges that he was sexually harassed in an elevator by the Judge in 2019.

In his lawsuit, Fawcett alleges senior execs were aware of the misconduct, but declined to take further action. Fawcett also alleges that Napolitano also harassed other male employees, but HR also declined to investigate those incidents.

The 27-year-old FBN staffer has been working as an associate producer on Larry Kudlow‘s Fox Business show, and was previously a PA on Lou Dobbs Tonight before that show was canceled. Fawcett remained on staff after Dobbs’ exit, and alleges Kudlow has repeatedly made racist and sexist remarks during staff meetings, going so far as to block an appearance by Congressman Byron Donalds because the Congressman is Black.

Fawcett alleges that FBN programming vp Gary Schreier participated in multiple conference calls and meetings in which Kudlow made in appropriate comments, including the incident that Congressman Donalds were blocked from appearing on FBN’s 4 p.m. hour. However, according to Fawcett, Schreier never reprimanded or took any sort of action against Kudlow.

Fawcett also alleges that Kudlow said he wanted to have a “three-way” with Fox News anchor Sandra Smith, and said he enjoyed seeing Fox Business reporter Susan Li on set.

Fawcett is being represented by Ty Clevenger, the same Texas-based attorney who is representing former Fox News anchor Ed Henry in a separate lawsuit filed a month ago against Fox News, CNN, and NPR.

A Fox News spokesperson provided TVNewser with the following statement concerning this matter:

“Upon first learning of John Fawcett’s allegations against Judge Andrew Napolitano, Fox News Media immediately investigated the claims and addressed the matter with both parties. The network and Judge Napolitano have since parted ways. We take all allegations of misconduct seriously, are committed to providing a safe, transparent, and collaborative workplace environment for all our employees and took immediate, appropriate action.

Furthermore, the additional allegations laid out in this claim are completely baseless and nothing more than a desperate attempt at a payday by trying the case in the court of public opinion as the complaint does not meet the standards of the law. We will defend the matter vigorously in court.”

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ksss
posted Hide Post
I watch it. I like Tucker, Laura, and Gutfeld. Hannity does nothing for me.

Posts: 390 | Location: idaho | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ch23701
posted Hide Post
Haven’t watched one second of it since the election. I look briefly at their website every 3 or 4 days.

Posts: 258 | Location: SW Michigan | Registered: September 03, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Fox News is dead to me.

I won’t even watch Tucker anymore.

They don’t even show up on my channel lineup any longer along with the long-gone CNN and MSDNC

Posts: 33866 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jimbo Jones
posted Hide Post
Nope...not since last Nov

JB

---------------------------------------
It's like my brain's a tree and you're those little cookie elves.

Posts: 3625 | Location: Cary, NC | Registered: February 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Down the Rabbit Hole
Picture of Jupiter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jimbo Jones:
Nope...not since last Nov

JB

Fox News revealed their true colors last Nov..

The worst kind of enemies are those who pretend to be your friends.

Diligentia, Vis, Celeritas

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
-- George Orwell

Posts: 4836 | Location: North Mississippi | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His Royal Hiney
Picture of Rey HRH
posted Hide Post
I echo your sentiments about Chris Wallace. I remember the 2020 face off where he asked Trump if he'll denounce white supremacists. Too bad Trump was not prepped to snap back at him with, "You asked me that same damn question in 2016 and I answered it. Now, you ask Joe if he's sorry for being Byrd's friend and being against busing."

I watch foxnews mainly for entertainment. Gutfeld is pretty funny. From time to time, I watch Tucker Carlson whom I use to dislike watching, then there's Hannity and Laura. Shannon Breeme is about the news I watch.

"It did not really matter what we expected from life, but rather what life expected from us. We needed to stop asking about the meaning of life, and instead to think of ourselves as those who were being questioned by life – daily and hourly. Our answer must consist not in talk and meditation, but in right action and in right conduct. Life ultimately means taking the responsibility to find the right answer to its problems and to fulfill the tasks which it constantly sets for each individual." Viktor Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning, 1946.

Posts: 19700 | Location: The Free State of Arizona - Ditat Deus | Registered: March 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Krazeehorse
posted Hide Post
Gutfeld fan here. Entertainment. Jokes are corny but guests are entertaining and usually align with how I look at things.

Be careful what you tolerate. You are teaching people how to treat you.

Posts: 5690 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Triggers don't
pull themselves
Picture of mdblanton
posted Hide Post
I watch Tucker most nights - especially segments with Brit Hume or Victor Davis Hanson. I occasionally watch bits and pieces of The Five and enjoy Gutfeld.

Michael

Posts: 1104 | Location: Petal, MS | Registered: January 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now Serving 7.62
Picture of 10X-Shooter
posted Hide Post
I was ready to stop watching Fox before the election but I quit watching Fox the night of the election. They can take their one year of Fox Nation free for a year for Veterans and shove it.

Posts: 6018 | Location: TN | Registered: February 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
Stopped watching.

I read Fochsnews.com occasionally.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31481 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Oh, that's a shame, "Judge"

I mean that sincerely, really, I do, just like you did, when you sat there night after night and tried to shovel your Trump-hating horse shit at us as if it were solemn truth.

You can't hear me, of course, but if you could, you'd hear the same somber, sincere tone in my voice you had when you presented your personal prejudices as reality.

I'm looking forward to your retirement. You'll have all the time in the world to hit on young guys. Do you have any hobbies besides that? Hasta, viejo.

Posts: 107719 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted Hide Post
Nope. I watch no main stream media whatsoever. I find my news out here and through websites that I visit. I won't give the jackholes another dime with their conglomerate "entertainment news" networks.

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7081 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
I’ll watch some clips of Carlson on YouTube now and again. Gutfeld lost me when he said Chauvin deserved to go to prison, guilty or innocent. Fuck him.

Posts: 17201 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Main Thing Is
Not To Get Excited
Picture of wishfull thinker
posted Hide Post
I went from watching "all" of it to Hannity and tucker and sometimes Ingram. Then to Tucker, then to recording tucker to fast-forward and now dumping a month worth of tucker to save the space for...well I just don't know. It's my opinion they all suck. And whoever thought it was a winning broadcast strategy to treat their viewers like a collective of drooling morons deserves the room temperature ratings they are now getting.

Posts: 6404 | Location: Washington | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative in Nor Cal constantly swimming
up stream
Picture of PR64
posted Hide Post
My Fox News viewing has declined 99%

-----------------------------------
Get your guns b4 the Dems take them away
Sig P-229
Sig P-220 Combat

Posts: 3496 | Location: Nor Cal | Registered: January 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
It appears my liberal brother’s accusations that Fox News is run like a drunken frat house may have some legitimacy. One can only wonder if this is why Shepherd Smith stayed there so long in light of these new allegations against their judge commentator dude who I was never really too fond of anyway. Big Grin

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21122 | Location: San Dimas CA, the Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State…flip a coin  | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post