SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    target add on, you might find interesting
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

target add on, you might find interesting Login/Join 
posted
https://www.triggerinteractive.com/

if you already have steel targets, that is

This message has been edited. Last edited by: bendable,

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54655 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
No price posted, but this is what their FAQ says about it:

"How much will it cost? We are still working on the details as we go through the product development process, but a base system package, with one (1) control hub and three (3) target attachable sensors, will cost about the same as an average hand gun."

So that sounds like possibly ~$600ish, plus the cost of the steel targets.

Or alternately, you can just keep the $600ish, paint different numbers/letters/colors on each of your steel targets, and then have a buddy stand behind you and call out random target prompts for free. Wink (This method also works on paper targets too.)

Posts: 32522 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
is circumspective
Picture of vinnybass
posted Hide Post
Don't forget to also factor in the expense of blasting the flag on the device. It would only be a matter of time...

"We're all travelers in this world. From the sweet grass to the packing house. Birth 'til death. We travel between the eternities."

Posts: 5480 | Location: Las Vegas, NV. | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Cool acronym for it.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16098 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of maladat
posted Hide Post
Looks pretty cool to me.

Posts: 6319 | Location: CA | Registered: January 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
Would it be trite of me to say that "this is a solution in search of a problem?" Wink

Perhaps. Big Grin

If I see someone like Jerry Miculek using this device, I might be pursuaded that it's useful, but even if I were a competitive shooter with a stupid budget, I think whatever this thing costs would probably still be money better spent on other gear.

Posts: 17151 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
that's awesome.

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10928 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conveniently located directly
above the center of the Earth
Picture of signewt
posted Hide Post
I still have enough to finish on THIS level to not consider advantage for this NEXT level they illustrate. No thank you.

**************~~~~~~~~~~
"I've been on this rock too long to bother with these liars any more."
~SIGforum advisor~
"When the pain of staying the same outweighs the pain of change, then change will come."~~sigmonkey

Posts: 9855 | Location: sunny Orygun | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post