SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Where do you purchase your magazines?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Where do you purchase your magazines? Login/Join 
posted
The last time I purchased magazines online I did so with 44mag.com. They are out of business and I’m in the market for a few 20 round CMI M1A magazines. Is there anybody that you recommend?

Posts: 966 | Registered: July 14, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I use:
MagShack. GunMagWarehouse. Greg Cote. AIMsurplus. Sarco.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16106 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redhookbklyn
posted Hide Post
Speak to Forum member Greg Cote aka USAOZ.

Great guy to deal with.

“There is love in me the likes of which you’ve never seen. There is rage in me the likes of which should never escape."
—Mary Shelley, Frankenstein

Posts: 1935 | Location: South Carolina  | Registered: January 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by YooperSigs:
I use:
GunMagWarehouse. Greg Cote. AIMsurplus.

Those, plus TopGunSupply, PalmettoStateArmory, PrepperGunShop, DSGArms, and OsageCountyGuns.

I was a big fan of 44mag, and was bummed when they closed up shop.

Posts: 32532 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leatherneck
posted Hide Post
Wherever is cheapest. The above mentions are great, I’d add Weapons Outfitters and Palmetto State Armory to the list of sites to check and compare prices.

Both occasionally have good deals, especially on bulk purchases.

“Everybody wants a Sig in the sheets but a Glock on the streets.” -bionic218 04-02-2014

Posts: 15257 | Location: Florida | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go Vols!
Picture of Oz_Shadow
posted Hide Post
Greg Cote for pistols.

I’ve bought some from members over the years.

Palmetto State for plastic mags.

Posts: 17898 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It's been 12 years but
www.gunclips.net

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54672 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
Greg Cote, Brownells, Top Gun Supply

But, really I buy them when I find a sale with free shipping.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bolt Thrower
Picture of Voshterkoff
posted Hide Post
For CMI M14 mags, the bulk pack from the CMI website. https://checkmatemagazines.com...rmorer-pack-10-mags/

Sadly not as good as the 44mag days.

Posts: 9975 | Location: Woodinville, WA | Registered: March 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted Hide Post
Greg Cote is my go to.

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7074 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SIG4EVA:
Greg Cote is my go to.

Same.

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12646 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My LGS which has a decent selection or Great Lakes Supply in Middlefield, Ohio which has just about everything.
I've never had to order online for magazines so far.

I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I'm not.

Posts: 3652 | Location: The armpit of Ohio | Registered: August 18, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of OttoSig
posted Hide Post
Greg Cote and Gunmagwarehouse WHEN I can’t find used. I feel magazines are like cars, no reason to pay new prices and they lose 20% of their value soon as you take them out of the wrapper and use them once.

I also like the hunt. Grabbing a few here or there.

For AR’s it’s whoever has the best deal, because for some reason new is often cheaper than used.

Big Tex Ordnance and similar places often have 100 ct. cases for $800 or less, I think last time it was $725. So I’ll grab a case when those show up or split a case with family.

11 years to retirement! Just waiting!

Posts: 6334 | Location: Maryland | Registered: August 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Where do you purchase your magazines?
Publisher's Clearing House.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30705 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Deal In Lead
Picture of Flash-LB
posted Hide Post
At the local gun shows. There's a guy who's a major magazine dealer at these and he has prices that are pretty much equal to the cheapest I can find on the net.

Posts: 10626 | Location: Gilbert Arizona | Registered: March 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posting without pants
Picture of KevinCW
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Redhookbklyn:
Speak to Forum member Greg Cote aka USAOZ.

Great guy to deal with.

Great choice, and a shameless plug.

Great guy, great products, and great service. If he has it in stock, buy it from him.

Strive to live your life so when you wake up in the morning and your feet hit the floor, the devil says "Oh crap, he's up."

Posts: 33287 | Location: St. Louis MO | Registered: February 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Sheedy Ern Ern (CDNN), found they have good deals on magazines, generally in stock, some close outs that are exceptional deals as well as some of those listed.

Posts: 23512 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
I have purchased from:

Greg Cote
Primary Arms
Palmetto State Armory

Posts: 13132 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fire begets Fire
Picture of SIGnified
posted Hide Post
I’ve bought magazines from Donna here a.k.a. Mississippigal

Some odd items like Blaser .300 winmag mags

"Pacifism is a shifty doctrine under which a man accepts the benefits of the social group without being willing to pay - and claims a halo for his dishonesty."
~Robert A. Heinlein

Posts: 26756 | Location: dughouse | Registered: February 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His Royal Hiney
Picture of Rey HRH
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
quote:
Where do you purchase your magazines?
Publisher's Clearing House.

Those were the kind of magazines that I thought of first when I read the title. No kidding. I thought who buys magazines these days. Then I realized he was talking about clips.

"It did not really matter what we expected from life, but rather what life expected from us. We needed to stop asking about the meaning of life, and instead to think of ourselves as those who were being questioned by life – daily and hourly. Our answer must consist not in talk and meditation, but in right action and in right conduct. Life ultimately means taking the responsibility to find the right answer to its problems and to fulfill the tasks which it constantly sets for each individual." Viktor Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning, 1946.

Posts: 19691 | Location: The Free State of Arizona - Ditat Deus | Registered: March 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post