SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Captain Steven Polston of the U.S. Army wants to give me money!

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Captain Steven Polston of the U.S. Army wants to give me money! Login/Join 
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted
$8.5MM found in two trunks in Iraq and he wants to give it to me! He's so generous. Our fighting men and women are the best!

Oh wait, for security purposes, he can't disclose info until I give him my social security number and bank account. BRB

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18026 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Report This Post
posted Hide Post
good call on the security check, that shows his professionalism. congratz!!!

posted Hide Post
I knew Steve when I was in.

I wouldn't trust him... but its up to you.

-----------------------------

Proverbs 27:17 - As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another.

Posts: 8940 | Location: Florida | Registered: September 20, 2004Report This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
You're too late, Orguss. I already jumped on this deal earlier this morning. Sorry!

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15487 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Report This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
I think it is an alias. I think his actual name is Major Archie Gates. Former Delta guy.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37119 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Report This Post
posted Hide Post
I definitely need to check my emails more often or else some of y'all always get the best offers. Smile

<><
America, Land of the Free - because of the Brave

Posts: 1944 | Location: Goodbye, so. Fla. | Registered: January 26, 2001Report This Post
One Who Knows
Picture of Brother
posted Hide Post
Lucky!

Posts: 1587 | Location: Central MO | Registered: November 20, 2007Report This Post