SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Karma-PPQ Holster and magazines-reloader-1 the winner
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Karma-PPQ Holster and magazines-reloader-1 the winner Login/Join 
Picture of shoevb
posted
I was cleaning out my safe and found a very lightly used black leather Desantis right handed OWB holster for a PPQ M1 and a new Walther magazine and slightly used Magnum Research magazine. I will pick a winner in a week if anyone can use them.

It seems this time that it's "The first in for the win." reloader-1 is the winner.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: shoevb,

Posts: 1234 | Location: Hampton Roads | Registered: February 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of reloader-1
posted Hide Post
Please count me in! First accessory karma that I have the right firearm for Smile

Posts: 2348 | Registered: October 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please count me in as well. Thanks!

Posts: 212 | Registered: April 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chilihead and Barbeque Aficionado
Picture of 2Adefender
posted Hide Post
Please count me in on your very generous karma. Love my PPQ M1.

The Second Amendment is not about hunting or sport shooting.

Posts: 10544 | Location: FL | Registered: December 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
Count me in. I will never own the M2. Thanks for the chance!

I returned, and saw under the sun, that the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favour to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all. -Ecclesiastes 9:11

Posts: 7410 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jac1304
posted Hide Post
Thank you for opportunity..

Posts: 908 | Location: Snohomish, WA | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Master of one hand
pistol shooting
Picture of Hamden106
posted Hide Post
I'll be in on that. I like PPQ just like 225a.

SIGnature
NRA Benefactor CMP Pistol Distinguished

Posts: 6410 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 01, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
Absolutely, thanks!

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8562 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Character, above all else
Picture of Tailhook 84
posted Hide Post
Thank you, shoevb. Please count me in.

"The Truth, when first uttered, is always considered heresy."

Posts: 2569 | Location: West of Fort Worth | Registered: March 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of steelcityfishanddive
posted Hide Post
Would love to be counted for this. Thanks.

Posts: 1319 | Location: Tampa, FL | Registered: June 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of iron chef
posted Hide Post
Are any of these items compatible w/ the PPQ M2?

Posts: 3273 | Location: Texas | Registered: June 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of FiveFiveSixFan
posted Hide Post
Please count me in. Thanks.

Posts: 7387 | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Count me in please. Thanks

Posts: 3649 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: July 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of shoevb
posted Hide Post
Iron chef, the magazines are not compatible but I don't know for sure about the holster. I imagine it would fit but maybe not have a sufficient level of retention for most people's comfort.

Posts: 1234 | Location: Hampton Roads | Registered: February 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please count me in. I have both of the PPQs.

Officers lives matter!

Posts: 3265 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: February 12, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post