SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Hey guys, I want yall to know something, P320 related

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Hey guys, I want yall to know something, P320 related Login/Join 
Picture of OttoSig
posted
I’ve been out at the farm all day with my P320, aftermarket trigger, stream light TLR7A, and holosun sight, in a Trex holster designed for that configuration. Been in the gator all day, moving it around, in the rain, and damn if this mother fucker ain’t never gone off by itself.

Color me surprised, it’s Fourth of July weekend and I haven’t had a desk pop yet.

I’m trying to get paid!

Got my leg wrapped in tinfoil and Corelle saucers to stop the bullet, this is some bullshit.

10 years to retirement! Just waiting!

Posts: 6612 | Location: Maryland | Registered: August 10, 2009Report This Post
Prepared for the Worst, Providing the Best
Picture of 92fstech
posted Hide Post
You too? Big Grin I'm still trying to locate the holes in my leg...the internet told me there were supposed to be holes, dammit!

Posts: 9166 | Location: In the Cornfields | Registered: May 25, 2006Report This Post
posted Hide Post
So since it has never happened to you before, it will never happen to you? That seems like an odd way to evaluate risk.

Posts: 6707 | Location: Virginia | Registered: January 22, 2001Report This Post
Picture of OttoSig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Broadside:
So since it has never happened to you before, it will never happen to you? That seems like an odd way to evaluate risk.

Yes, much the same I’ve never been killed by an ostrich in my attic. It’s never happened so it not something that will likely ever happen.

Victim of Life's
Circumstances
Picture of doublesharp
posted Hide Post
quote:
I’ve never been killed by an ostrich in my attic.

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Posts: 4810 | Location: Sunnyside of Louisville | Registered: July 04, 2007Report This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
quote:
Yes, much the same I’ve never been killed by an ostrich in my attic.

The odds may be low.......but never zero. Razz

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7846 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Seriously, WTF. The odds of an issue are exceptionally low on any scale. and your not having one means what. Nothing. So why post? Post away if you have an event. But a non event. not so much.

“So in war, the way is to avoid what is strong, and strike at what is weak.”

Posts: 11148 | Registered: October 14, 2004Report This Post
Picture of OttoSig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hrcjon:
Seriously, WTF. The odds of an issue are exceptionally low on any scale. and your not having one means what. Nothing. So why post? Post away if you have an event. But a non event. not so much.

Just evening the odds, if I ever have a bad experience at a restaurant I’ll post a. Negative review, but never a positive, because you know, that the way.

E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
Ummm I was talking about the ostrich not the gun if that was directed at me.

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7846 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Report This Post