SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Comm Radio(s) Needed...
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Comm Radio(s) Needed... Login/Join 
Picture of pcshooter
posted Hide Post
Passed my Technician exam this morning! Thanks to this thread for giving me the kick in the butt to get something done that I've wanted to do for a long time.

I took the exam in a little podunk town in the Utah desert (Eagle Mtn.) and went in thinking I'd be the only person there. To my surprise, the place was packed. They had 20 seats and ran out of room. A few folks had to wait in the lobby for a 2nd testing session. Sign of the times, I guess.

I got a 34/35. I think I had a brain fart on a question about inductors...sigh.

Now that I've passed I think I may have to take another look at that Kenwood D74. Cool

Posts: 751 | Location: Free State of Utah | Registered: December 14, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
drop and give me
20 pushups
posted Hide Post
Congratulations. Now while still in the study mode get the general ticket study guide (book or on-line computer) and get after it again.....The general ticket will give you many more options on modes of operation as well as many more frequencies to operate on .........It might be a supprise to you how many "HAMS" are members on this forum.............................. KL7JIU / drill sgt.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: drill sgt,

Posts: 2007 | Location: denham springs , la | Registered: October 19, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post