SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Trading for Toilet Paper- Funny
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Trading for Toilet Paper- Funny Login/Join 
Equal Opportunity Mocker
Picture of slabsides45
posted
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0PBg_3iVBw

"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving."
-Dr. Adrian Rogers

Posts: 6391 | Location: Mogadishu on the Mississippi | Registered: February 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Domari Nolo
Picture of Chris17404
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by slabsides45:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0PBg_3iVBw

Thank you for the big ol' LOL!!!

Posts: 2341 | Location: York, PA | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
Buddy sent that to me this morning. Got a good/needed gut chuckle out of it. Big Grin Big Grin

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redhookbklyn
posted Hide Post
Great post, thanks for the laugh.

“There is love in me the likes of which you’ve never seen. There is rage in me the likes of which should never escape."
—Mary Shelley, Frankenstein

Posts: 1948 | Location: South Carolina  | Registered: January 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you ! I needed that !!

Posts: 1284 | Location: Idaho | Registered: October 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
Big Grin

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38857 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chilihead and Barbeque Aficionado
Picture of 2Adefender
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the laugh! Big Grin

The Second Amendment is not about hunting or sport shooting.

Posts: 10512 | Location: FL | Registered: December 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of olfuzzy
posted Hide Post
Big Grin Big Grin

Posts: 5181 | Location: 20 miles north of hell | Registered: November 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
Did NOT see that coming! ROFLMAO!

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15327 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That's pure genius!

War Eagle!

Posts: 129 | Location: Alabama | Registered: July 08, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go Vols!
Picture of Oz_Shadow
posted Hide Post
That was awesome

Posts: 17931 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SPWAMike0317
posted Hide Post
Damn, I needed that laugh. Well played.

Let me help you out. Which way did you come in?

Posts: 726 | Location: North of Pittsburgh, PA | Registered: January 29, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Save an Elephant
Kill a Poacher
Picture of urbanwarrior238
posted Hide Post
Even my wife laughed!

'I am the danger'...Hiesenberg
NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
NRA Certified Rifle Instructor
NRA Life Member

Posts: 1399 | Location: Escaped from Kalifornia to Arizona February 2022! | Registered: March 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Quit staring at my wife's Butt
Picture of XLT
posted Hide Post
Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Posts: 5624 | Registered: February 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wrightd
posted Hide Post
My wife just said, "and don't ask me why I don't want to be out here with you". My advice to young fellas, don't marry a woman without a sense of humor.

But that was damn funny.

Lover of the US Constitution
Wile E. Coyote School of DIY Disaster

Posts: 8748 | Location: Nowhere the constitution is not honored | Registered: February 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Damn I laughed my ASS off. Thanks!!!!!!!

Posts: 463 | Location: Greenfield, IN | Registered: December 29, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Who Woulda
Ever Thought?
posted Hide Post
Thank you for a good laugh.

Posts: 6587 | Registered: August 25, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
PopeDaddy
Picture of x0225095
posted Hide Post
Ha ha ha ...wife and I got a good laugh out of that one !

Thank you.

0:01

Posts: 4233 | Location: ALABAMA | Registered: January 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I had to watch it several times, then I got it. I have NEVER been offered a doughnut...

Posts: 918 | Location: SE-PA | Registered: August 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Maybe we need a Wuhan Flu Funny Fthread, to look on the 'Bright Side of Life...'

Posts: 918 | Location: SE-PA | Registered: August 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post