SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Any rap fans on here?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Any rap fans on here? Login/Join 
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
NOPE! Not in the least, I wouldn't even call it music but to each their own.
About the only thing close for me was ICE ICE BABY by Vanilla Ice and most likely because he stole a part or David Bowie's music for the main jingle.

Posts: 22947 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Constable
posted Hide Post
Not even remotely. Barely could call it music.

Posts: 7074 | Location: Craig, MT | Registered: December 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
quote:
rap fans

Certainly, loads of it.

quote:
Christian rap

Ew, no. Nevermind.

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
eh-TEE-oh-clez
Picture of Aeteocles
posted Hide Post
I like hip hop more than rap.

But I will say that mumble rap is just lazy.

Posts: 13051 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: May 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Aeteocles:
I will say that mumble rap is just lazy.

Other brothers can't deny. Wink

God bless America.

Posts: 13525 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
RUN-DMC and Chris Classic?

Yup.

The current stuff with all of the swear words?

Nope.

Posts: 9171 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It's taken me three days to pick 9 songs that I like,considered to be rap songs.

There are 19 polkas that I listen to as well.

In the last five years , the country genre has me concerned.
This internet buisness has expanded the music industry , it's getting to define music types,
To me anyway

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54712 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Void Where Prohibited
Picture of WaterburyBob
posted Hide Post
quote:
Any rap fans on here?

Ummm, No.

"If Gun Control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome" - Cam Edwards

Posts: 16537 | Location: Under the Boot of Tyranny in Connectistan | Registered: February 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
drop and give me
20 pushups
posted Hide Post
Rap absolutely no way and any hip/hop is a very close runner up. Do not consider this anywhere close to anything I consider music. Especially with the lyrics/language that can be heard coming out of vehicles from a full block away. And when a vehicle pulls up next to you stopped at a traffic light that the sound is turned up to the point the body panels are vibrating with mud/dirt/rust falling out onto the roadway. Guess I am a old school geezer. .................................. drill sgt.

Posts: 2028 | Location: denham springs , la | Registered: October 19, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of myrottiety
posted Hide Post
I've always been a fan. But honestly he stuff I listen to is never on the radio.
Eminem, Tech Ni9e, NF, Childish Gambino, and Logic.

Been really listening to a bunch of logic and saw him in concert last year.

Train how you intend to Fight

Remember - Training is not sparring. Sparring is not fighting. Fighting is not combat.

Posts: 8858 | Location: Woodstock, GA | Registered: August 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
[/[FLASH_VIDEO]

No thanks on the rap.
Link to original video: https://youtu.be/vS-zEH8YmiM FLASH_VIDEO]

Posts: 5769 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Funny, but that's actually how most folks view rap: "I hate both kinds of rap... Gangsta and mumble! It's all just bitches and hoes, and getting turnt up, and slinging dope."

(When there's actually like eleventy-seven different subgenres and styles of rap, they've just never been exposed to any of it because they've already made up their mind that they "hate rap".)

Same goes for just about any broad category of music. If you say you dislike classical music, I'll bet someone could find a few pieces or composers or a specific style that you'd like. Or if you think you hate techno/electronic music, there's probably a subgenre out there that would actually appeal to you. Etc.

Posts: 32562 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I wanna go home
Picture of jeeperxd
posted Hide Post
No fan here I cant stand it.

Posts: 1202 | Location: Pa | Registered: December 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Eminm: Gnat

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54712 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post