SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Automobile Detailing Enthusiasts - YouTuber Pan the Organizer Exposed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Automobile Detailing Enthusiasts - YouTuber Pan the Organizer Exposed Login/Join 
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted
I had suspicions after a few of Pan the Organizer Advertiser recommended products were worse than stuff I could buy from Walmart. Was 99.9999% certain he was a shill a few weeks ago when he did a video on a product that was more than twice the going rate for ceramic coatings ($220) plus $75 shipping.

In a nutshell, the video below shows Pan pursuing a new, small detailing products manufacturer and asking for $20,000 CAD to do a review.

This morning, he posted a manufacturer specific video (pretty normal Saturday morning occurrence), but the change is he's actively deleting comments. He deleted mine.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23319 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
I'm not going to waste my time watching any of his videos, but it certainly sounds like this YouTuber ('Influencer' Roll Eyes) NEEDS to be 'Cancelled'!

Honestly, I'm all for exposing fraud wherever it exists, and those that lack integrity deserve to be Cancelled. In fact, this just might be one of the few valid reasons to utilize the tactics of the woke left, and one that I could really get behind! Wink

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8957 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’m a weekend/hobbyist detailer and stopped watching his videos because it reeked of shillery (my made up word). EVERY SINGLE video gave positive reviews—I stopped watching his videos when products I’ve used and know to be inferior were praised as the next sliced bread. I fell for his shillery a couple times unfortunately. This video validated my suspicions.

Posts: 597 | Location: Louisiana | Registered: September 18, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhracecraft:
Honestly, I'm all for exposing fraud wherever it exists, and those that lack integrity deserve to be Cancelled.
+1
quote:
Originally posted by choang3:
I fell for his shillery a couple times unfortunately.
Me too. The one that comes to mind is P&S Brake Buster.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23319 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post