SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Best method to get info on what is going on at my sketchy neighbors, guessing drugs.
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Best method to get info on what is going on at my sketchy neighbors, guessing drugs. Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by shiftyvtec:
I called the PD and asked to talk with an investigator related to this event. I got a quick call back from the Chief. He told me some details, but not all as it is a continuing investigation.

EMS responded to an OD, this prompted a felony arrest warrant where one lady was arrested for narcotics possession.

I have a hard time believing the owner is ignorant to the fact there are drugs in his home. Hopefully this shines some light on the shady shit he does and he gets his act together or moves the hell out of town. I'd like to think new owners couldn't be worse than this riff-raff.

On a related note, I have always been under the impression that if narcotics are found in a home the property could potentially be seized, is this fact?

Doubtful, they'd have to prove there was drug trafficking, not just possession. Chances are the owner OD'ed given his age, but they revived him. The situation isn't going to get any better until something changes.

Posts: 21335 | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
Did you remember to tell the Chief about the pissing incident? Sometimes helping to build the documentary record is helping them help you.

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
.... 40± lady drain her lizard outside as I watched through my kitchen window as she carried on a conversation with some others on their porch...

If she has a lizard to drain, then she's a he.

Posts: 8628 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
In the meantime, do not do anything to antagonize the neighbors. By that I mean staring back at them or making any remarks. It will take care of itself in time. PD knows what is going on. Addicts will do some crazy shit so keep your distance.

Posts: 17299 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of shiftyvtec
posted Hide Post
I felt like the urinating lady was worthy of having a lizard.

I have never voiced my issues with the neighbors and really, they seem to mind their own business. I have just made note that they aren't living a normal lifestyle, it's been confirmed now and it's too close for comfort. I don't intend to make waves.

I have some high end cameras all around the house tied to DVR/CLOUD and a security SYSTEM plus a few observant neighbors we talk with on a regular basis.

Posts: 1568 | Location: Near Austin, TX | Registered: December 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
I felt like the urinating lady was worthy of having a lizard...

You're probably right.

Posts: 8628 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
I have never voiced my issues with the neighbors and really, they seem to mind their own business. I have just made note that they aren't living a normal lifestyle, it's been confirmed now and it's too close for comfort. I don't intend to make waves.

I have some high end cameras all around the house tied to DVR/CLOUD and a security SYSTEM plus a few observant neighbors we talk with on a regular basis.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Sounds good like you have the situation well in hand. Some of these drugs create quite a bit of paranoia in the user, and you definitely do not want to be part of that. It is like looking in the rear view mirror and always seeing a police car.

Posts: 17299 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post