SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Sunday Morning Breakfast - (Or Weekend Morning Breakfast if Saturday is Your Day) Show us what you've made!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sunday Morning Breakfast - (Or Weekend Morning Breakfast if Saturday is Your Day) Show us what you've made! Login/Join 
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted
French toast made with 3/4 inch thick King's Hawaiian sweet bread, kielbasa, strawberries, blueberries, maple syrup, and whipped cream. Washed down with a dark roast coffee.

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12776 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ice age heat wave,
cant complain.
Picture of MikeGLI
posted Hide Post
I dont eat much brekkie at the moment, but DAYUM, that looks good!

NRA Life Member
Steak: Rare. Coffee: Black. Bourbon: Neat.

Posts: 9692 | Location: Orlando, Florida | Registered: July 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ArtieS:

French toast made with 3/4 inch thick King's Hawaiian sweet bread, kielbasa, strawberries, blueberries, maple syrup, and whipped cream. Washed down with a dark roast coffee.
On my way. Maybe 20 minutes.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30669 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eye on the
Silver Lining
posted Hide Post
Mmmmmmmm…. Looks fantastic, esp the kielbasa (a personal fav). I’m in for the karma, and thanks for the opportunity!

"Trust, but verify."

Posts: 5319 | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because something is legal to do doesn't mean it is the smart thing to do.
posted Hide Post
Other then being a small child's portion it looks pretty good!

Integrity is doing the right thing, even when nobody is looking.

Posts: 4134 | Location: Metamora MI | Registered: October 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
Artie, that French Toast looks quite awesome. Making me hungry for some!

Yesterday I went for breakfast. I like huevos rancheros. Local place has a $5 plate with coffee. Can’t beat it. They close for two weeks for vacation and I wasn’t able to get any. So I made some myself.
Refried beans with green chiles and el pato sauce, two fried eggs, some lettuce, and I forgot the cheese. Quite tasty.

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4025 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I made 2 fried eggs, Bob Evans sausage links, toast and coffee.

The fried eggs were "fried" using a technique I saw online. Basically fried in olive oil that's just smoking in a cast iron skillet. Baste the top of the eggs to finish. The bottoms were crispy and the yolk perfect.

https://www.instagram.com/reel...?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I'm not.

Posts: 3652 | Location: The armpit of Ohio | Registered: August 18, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
Beancooker, those heuvos ranchos look good!

Joatmonv, I fry my eggs in olive oil now also. I like the slightly nutty flavor.

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12776 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Expert308
posted Hide Post
Oh c'mon, everybody knows the only correct thing to fry eggs in is bacon grease! Wink

Posts: 7268 | Location: Idaho | Registered: February 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of IndianaMike
posted Hide Post
Not A recent picture. However,This is my wifes favorite Breakfast Sandwich
Glazed Dounut, egg and Either Ham or Sausage Some times cheese or not.
his and hers

Posts: 1602 | Location: NORTHEAST INDIANA | Registered: August 18, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fire begets Fire
Picture of SIGnified
posted Hide Post
Made something like 12 pounds of tacos al carbon yesterday out of Kansas City prime skirt steaks. Also grilled some chickens.

Better 3 quarters made peach pies. Picking at the leftovers this morning.

"Pacifism is a shifty doctrine under which a man accepts the benefits of the social group without being willing to pay - and claims a halo for his dishonesty."
~Robert A. Heinlein

Posts: 26756 | Location: dughouse | Registered: February 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ArtieS:
Beancooker, those heuvos ranchos look good!

Joatmonv, I fry my eggs in olive oil now also. I like the slightly nutty flavor.

I've been using avocado oil lately and it seems to do better with higher temps. Flavor isn't quite as good as olive oil, but it cooks better.

Posts: 124 | Location: Oro Valley, Arizona | Registered: January 19, 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That looks good! I had Goetta and scrambled eggs.

Posts: 955 | Location: Mason, Ohio | Registered: September 16, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conveniently located directly
above the center of the Earth
Picture of signewt
posted Hide Post
I made old-family/clan sourdough starter pan cakes, non-sweet Marionberry jam, local butter, egg over as gentle as the tear drops in your mother's eye, and decently stout dark roast 'Morning Slammer'. Sorry no photo.

Posts: 9855 | Location: sunny Orygun | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post