SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    TopGun Ammo is Tops
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

TopGun Ammo is Tops Login/Join 
posted
I've ordered twice now and both times the ammo arrived so quickly and was exactly what I ordered.

I'd been ordering from another place, but thought, since TopGun is on our Forum, I'd give 'em a try and I was very pleased. For the ammo I wanted, I found their prices a bit less than what I'd been paying, and the speed in which it arrived was truly amazing.

If you haven't tried them, check out their stock and prices.

Bob

Posts: 1670 | Location: TampaBay | Registered: May 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Always wanted an opportunity to post right after you. When I created my user name I honestly did not realize that you already existed.

SGAmmo is also top notch. Good prices, orders are usually out the door the next day and free shipping.

Posts: 2005 | Location: DFW Texas | Registered: March 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
Both TopGun and SGAmmo hire psychics. That is the only explanation for their speed and quality. I swear TopGun has shipped me stuff before I ordered it. Smile

True story. I ordered a gun from TopGun several years ago. After I ordered I realized I messed up my FFL address or phone number so about 20 minutes after my order I called them to fix the info. The reply I got was “No worries we found them, already called them, and have packaged and shipped your gun.” This was 20 MINUTES after my order with screwed up FFL info………Psychics I tell you. Smile

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7846 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post