SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    crazy eddie over in gun forum
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

crazy eddie over in gun forum Login/Join 
posted
See comments of FnSCAR 17. nO THIS IS not bendale it is me on a non ergonomic keyboard.

Posts: 17284 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fonky Honky
Picture of wildheartedson0105
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ZSMICHAEL:
See comments of FnSCAR 17. nO THIS IS not bendale it is me on a non ergonomic keyboard.

YOU NEED AN ERGONOMIC KEYBOARD, ZSKANYE!

Seriously, though. Might want to figure out the new keyboard in baby steps while posting.

You got me laughing in the kanye thread Big Grin

Don't back up, don't back down.

Posts: 3413 | Location: Badger, Badger, Badger! | Registered: October 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
This does seem out of character. His wit is of a more subtle nature than this.

Posts: 28021 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
Is this some kind of code?

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Shit, I keep finding the bread crumbs in this trail.

Posts: 107763 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post

Q

Posts: 26522 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
All the time
Picture of Gear.Up
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2320 | Location: East TN | Registered: July 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
I'm grateful that my drinking days were behind me before I first signed on to the internet.

ZSMICHAEL, when you feel up to it, speak up and take your medicine (so to speak). Everybody makes mistakes. No one here will hold any of this against you. If you want to storm off, that's your privilege, but this is a forgiving bunch. Everything is cool, as long as you allow it to be so. It would be a shame if this self-created situation caused you to leave a forum which it is obvious that you like.

Posts: 107763 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I heard his prices are Insane.

Posts: 2492 | Location: WI | Registered: December 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
Maybe the thread title is a self-reference? Come on back when you’re ready, ZS.

Posts: 18096 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ZSMICHAEL:

We had helicopter drops of MREs for awhile.

Hey man, might be time to throw those away. Eek

Posts: 11033 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
Huh? What are you guys talking about? What "gun forum"--there are dozens.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by flashguy:
Huh? What are you guys talking about? What "gun forum"--there are dozens.

flashguy

https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...935%2Fm%2F2360069264

Posts: 3245 | Location: MS | Registered: December 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Smarter than the
average bear
posted Hide Post
WTF is a non-ergonomic keyboard? Is it just a keyboard?

Posts: 3444 | Location: Baton Rouge, Louisiana | Registered: June 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by honestlou:

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
quote:

Sort of. It's got a split or a wave or some other design to make its use more "natural" for wrist positions, in the effort to reduce muscle strain and such.

Check it out. Wink

God bless America.

Posts: 13529 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Almost as Fast as a Speeding Bullet
Picture of Otto Pilot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by vthoky:
quote:

Sort of. It's got a split or a wave or some other design to make its use more "natural" for wrist positions, in the effort to reduce muscle strain and such.

Check it out. Wink
I think maybe the joking point of his post was that a non-ergo keyboard...is just a keyboard.

Aeronautics confers beauty and grandeur, combining art and science for those who devote themselves to it. . . . The aeronaut, free in space, sailing in the infinite, loses himself in the immense undulations of nature. He climbs, he rises, he soars, he reigns, he hurtles the proud vault of the azure sky. — Georges Besançon

Posts: 11502 | Location: Denver and/or The World | Registered: August 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by vthoky:
quote:

Check it out. Wink
Actually, it's the "ergonomic keyboard" that is split and/or curved to facilitate typing; the "non-ergonomic keyboard" is a standard one. As a touch typist myself, I prefer the standard keyboard, even one with "clicks" and tactile key movement.

I had read that thread but did not make the association. Sorry.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Seriously ZS, what the heck has been up with you recently? This is not normal for you. Hope you are OK.

I will give you this, if you are trying to flame out, three flame out threads would be epic.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20851 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^^^
CURVED KEYS NOT FLAT' HANDICPPED ACESSIBLE' TYPING GAS AND CLEAR VS WORK
GUY TO CALL AND REPLACE TODAY CRIXCKETS
i LUGHED BECUUASE IOT SOUNDED LIKE NBESNDAL

Posts: 17284 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post