SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    "Do you like sitting in the middle of the road?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Do you like sitting in the middle of the road? Login/Join 
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted
"Do you like moving at 2mph all day long?"

https://youtu.be/V3Vgptnstyc

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18094 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Who else?
Picture of Jager
posted Hide Post
That is some funny stuff. I like that guy.

Posts: 2568 | Location: Phoenix, Arizona | Registered: October 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
The English Sam Kinison

Of all the enemies that the American citizen faces, the Democrat Party is the very worst.

Posts: 10859 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
My wife would recognize that. Eek

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15522 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Why I live in Jerkwater.

Posts: 27180 | Location: SW of Hovey, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Seeker of Clarity
Picture of r0gue
posted Hide Post
I chuckled for sure. We don't have much traffic where I live, but oh boy do we get grey and rain. I can relate.

Posts: 11433 | Registered: August 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
sick puppy
posted Hide Post
I love his vines.

Posts: 7547 | Location: Alpine, Ut | Registered: February 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
blame canada
Picture of AKSuperDually
posted Hide Post
That's funny.

I don't know how anyone lives like that. It makes my blood pressure raise just seeing video of traffic like that...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"The trouble with our Liberal friends...is not that they're ignorant, it's just that they know so much that isn't so." Ronald Reagan, 1964
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Arguing with some people is like playing chess with a pigeon. It doesn't matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon will just take a shit on the board, strut around knocking over all the pieces and act like it won.. and in some cases it will insult you at the same time." DevlDogs55, 2014 Big Grin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

www.rikrlandvs.com

Posts: 13988 | Location: On the mouth of the great Kenai River | Registered: June 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This guy could give Arthur a run for his money.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9pcbPMD3_T4

Posts: 17528 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post