SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    I love listening to Jacob Rees-Mogg, MP
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I love listening to Jacob Rees-Mogg, MP Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted
Eloquent ass-kicking

Posts: 109167 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A breath of fresh air in a country ruled by political correctness. I hope he ends up running for leadership of the Conservatives and becomes PM one day.

Posts: 25 | Location: As far from Trudeau as possible | Registered: July 18, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Oh he's good.

Posts: 11744 | Location: Western Oklahoma | Registered: June 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
A talented conversationalist for sure. He and Farage need to team up for a weekly news show.

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
half-genius,
half-wit
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bceric:
A breath of fresh air in a country ruled by political correctness. I hope he ends up running for leadership of the Conservatives and becomes PM one day.

Me, too.

tac

Posts: 11444 | Location: UK, OR, ONT | Registered: July 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hold Fast
Picture of Butch 2340
posted Hide Post
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/...im-for-an-interview/

Never shoot a large caliber man with a small caliber bullet . . .

Posts: 7652 | Location: Georgia  | Registered: May 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shorted to Atmosphere
Picture of Shifferbrains
posted Hide Post
That was fun to watch.

Posts: 5201 | Location: Manteca, CA | Registered: May 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Part 2

Really, you should watch Big Grin

Posts: 109167 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Web Clavin Extraordinaire
Picture of Oat_Action_Man
posted Hide Post
I've been following him for the last few weeks and I love how this one guy always seems to trash him for going to Eton and he responds with "where your son goes".

LOL. Simple, to the point, and fully conscious of the other side's hypocrisy.

----------------------------

Chuck Norris put the laughter in "manslaughter"

Educating the youth of America, one declension at a time.

Posts: 19837 | Location: SE PA | Registered: January 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post