SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Sugar snap peas in teriyaki glaze..
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sugar snap peas in teriyaki glaze.. Login/Join 
7.62mm Crusader
posted
Some foods I have missed, all my life. Now I need to ask my ageing Mother, what the hell? I've eaten these twice in the last month and they are the best tasteing greens I've enjoyed. I remember a Gun Dealer I purchased from for over 30 years, eating the peas raw in his shop. They were his favorite snack. They must be healthy to eat. I will try them raw and see if they are as good.

Posts: 17900 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Domari Nolo
Picture of Chris17404
posted Hide Post
I put raw sugar snap peas in my salad every day. Love them!

Posts: 2336 | Location: York, PA | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
I will see if the local Kroger store has them. They would be a very healthy snack. The ones I've eaten lately were roasted and swimming in teriyaki sauce..yummy. I must have eaten a pound.. Big Grin

Posts: 17900 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Good stuff, if you like them then try some Ed's yer mammy (Edamame) are a good snack as well, basically soy beans in the pod, heat up, load with salt and suck the peas from the pod.

Posts: 23457 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post