SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Karma - UpLula Adapter - Winners Selected
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Karma - UpLula Adapter - Winners Selected Login/Join 
posted
Reading the UpLula - Take my Money thread reminded me that I have six of the 1911AI adapters that I don't need (shipment / order issue, was less hassle just to keep them). The UpLula works fine without the adapters. You may find an adapter useful if you are loading a lot of 1911 or other single-stack mags, or some odd shaped/width mags (you can trim the adapter to custom fit). Although I've been on the site some time, I've never done a karma before and don't know what a "karmanator" is. If you are interested in one of the adapters, reply to the post. If and when I get more than 6 requests, I'll close the Karma and randomly select winners.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: MagnumU,

Posts: 698 | Registered: March 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
go to www.karmanator.com and it will select a random winner to your karma thread.

Posts: 8728 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of xl_target
posted Hide Post
Please count me in.
Thanks.

Posts: 2322 | Registered: January 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
Please count me in. Just bought an UPLULA and didn't realize it needed an adapter. Thank you!

If people would mind their own damn business this country would be better off. I owe no one an explanation or an apology for my personal opinion.

Posts: 11199 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Living In A Wild Place
posted Hide Post
Please include me,could use one.

Posts: 295 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: June 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes please. My UpLula won't load my P08 Luger mags.

Posts: 6719 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yokel
Picture of ontmark
posted Hide Post
Please add me.

Thanks for the chance.

Beware the man who only has one gun. He probably knows how to use it! - John Steinbeck

Posts: 3878 | Location: Vallejo, CA | Registered: August 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The adapter is not required -- just makes it a little easier to use with single-stack magazines like the 1911. It is a thin, u-shaped adapter that fits slides on the bottom of the UpLula.

downtownv - thanks for the link.

Res ipsa loquitur
Picture of BB61
posted Hide Post
I’d appreciate being in. I have a new to me 1911. Thanks.

Posts: 12585 | Registered: October 13, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'd appreciate being included.

Posts: 2066 | Location: Indiana or Florida depending on season  | Registered: March 18, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of EasyFire
posted Hide Post
Please enter me.

Thanks,

EasyFire

EasyFire [AT] zianet.com
----------------------------------
NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
Colorado Concealed Handgun Permit Instructor
Nationwide Agent for >
US LawShield > https://www.texaslawshield.com...p.php?promo=ondemand
CCW Safe > www.ccwsafe.com/CCHPI

Posts: 1441 | Location: Denver Area Colorado | Registered: December 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
parati et volentes
Picture of houndawg
posted Hide Post
Count me in. I have been debating if I wanted to spend the money on one (and a second UpLULA) after reading the other thread.

Posts: 8276 | Location: Illinois, Occupied America | Registered: February 23, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the chance.

Posts: 7540 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wrightd
posted Hide Post
I'm in !!!

Lover of the US Constitution
Wile E. Coyote School of DIY Disaster

Posts: 8931 | Location: Nowhere the constitution is not honored | Registered: February 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please add me. I currently do not have an UpLula, (which I have been recommended to purchase one or three) as I know if I buy one, more will follow. So if I happen to win an adaptor you will be helping to support a business....lol

Posts: 1913 | Location: U.P. of michigan | Registered: March 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of DC3S
posted Hide Post
Appreciate the opportunity. Please add me.

Cheers.

"Freedom is a light for which many men have died in darkness."

Posts: 212 | Location: FL USA | Registered: February 03, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rexles
posted Hide Post
Me too please

NRA Life member
NRA Certified Instructor
"Our duty is to serve the mission, and if we're not doing that, then we have no right to call what we do service" Marcus Luttrell

Posts: 1116 | Location: Holland, OH | Registered: May 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm closing out the Karma. I've made a random drawing, and here are the winners:

az4783054
xl_tsrget
wrightd
BB61
GT-40DOC
Powers77

To the winners, please email me your mailing address (email address on my public profile) and I will send you a maglula ltd 1911A1 Aligning Insert for UpLula pistol mag loaders.

Thanks to all for joining in.

This is a small way for me to show my appreciation for my go to forum.

Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MagnumU:
I'm closing out the Karma. I've made a random drawing, and here are the winners:

az4783054
xl_tsrget
wrightd
BB61
GT-40DOC
Powers77

To the winners, please email me your mailing address (email address on my public profile) and I will send you a maglula ltd 1911A1 Aligning Insert for UpLula pistol mag loaders.

Thanks to all for joining in.

This is a small way for me to show my appreciation for my go to forum.

Thank you so much! Email sent.

If people would mind their own damn business this country would be better off. I owe no one an explanation or an apology for my personal opinion.

Posts: 11199 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Two adapters are in winner's hands. One adapter is being mailed tomorrow. I've got emails out to two winners for their address.

One winner does not have an email in his public profile, so he needs to email me with his address.