SIGforum
Social Entrepreneur?

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/320601935/m/3020054424

May 19, 2017, 06:13 AM
walkinghorse
Social Entrepreneur?
What the heck is a social entrepreneur? Saw this listed for a woman. Occupation, degree, or just a made up term to sound impoiertant or glamorous, or some other nonsense?

Jim
May 19, 2017, 06:15 AM
tatortodd
Unemployed but networking via linked in to find a job?

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.
May 19, 2017, 06:24 AM
DSgrouse
An instagram twitter poser
May 19, 2017, 06:44 AM
architect
Blackmailer?
May 19, 2017, 06:45 AM
egregore
quote:
social entrepreneur?

Planning/hosting a baby shower? Hell if I know.
May 19, 2017, 06:48 AM
mutedblade
quote:
Originally posted by walkinghorse:
What the heck is a social entrepreneur? Saw this listed for a woman. Occupation, degree, or just a made up term to sound important or glamorous, or some other nonsense?

Social entrepreneurship is

About applying practical, innovative and sustainable approaches to benefit society in general, with an emphasis on those who are marginalized and poor .

In other words, this person told you that they are a community organizing social justice tard. If you are looking at resume's, keep looking Wink

May 19, 2017, 06:57 AM
tatortodd
quote:
Originally posted by mutedblade:
quote:
Originally posted by walkinghorse:
What the heck is a social entrepreneur? Saw this listed for a woman. Occupation, degree, or just a made up term to sound important or glamorous, or some other nonsense?

Social entrepreneurship is

About applying practical, innovative and sustainable approaches to benefit society in general, with an emphasis on those who are marginalized and poor .

In other words, this person told you that they are a community organizing social justice tard. If you are looking at resume's, keep looking Wink
To add, if this is a dating website then I suggest moving on no matter how she looks. At best you've encountered an idiot, but could be a crazy idiot. Life is too short to intentionally deal with idiots.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.
May 19, 2017, 07:00 AM
egregore
Here is a pair of "social entrepreneurs."

May 19, 2017, 07:26 AM
BamaJeepster
Social Entrepreneur is the new Community Organizer.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams
May 19, 2017, 07:53 AM
HayesGreener
Al Sharpton is a pioneer in the field

CMSGT USAF (Retired)
Chief of Police (Retired)
May 19, 2017, 08:15 AM
Ripley
Seeking taxpayers to financially support your lack of anything to offer.

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.
May 19, 2017, 08:43 AM
OKCGene
Lordy Lordy! I have to constantly learn new corporate doublespeak jargon and buzzwords, now I'll have to learn to decipher more bullshit?
May 19, 2017, 09:32 AM
Fredward
I thought it meant hooker. No wonder she was
Pissed.
May 19, 2017, 09:43 AM
slosig
quote:
Originally posted by Fredward:
I thought it meant hooker. No wonder she was
Pissed.

That's even better than the term my wife & I use "Marketing major.". Smile

This message has been edited. Last edited by: slosig,