SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    2020 Crooked Election Officials. (Florida)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

2020 Crooked Election Officials. (Florida) Login/Join 
Firearms Enthusiast
Picture of Mustang-PaPa
posted
Ok this keeps crossing my mind. I cannot remember who or where it was in Florida but that crooked assed lady kept finding ballots and recounting votes.

I know she resigned and then back peddled. Is she gone or still in office?

I know Florida wasn't the only state with issues counting votes but have any of those issue been corrected?

Trump is going to win no doubt as the dems have mo one to challenge him and the only way he wouldn't win is if its stollen.

So for those that live in around problem areas do you feel things have be addressed and corrected?

Posts: 18139 | Location: South West of Fort Worth, Tx. | Registered: December 26, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
They may have to let Trump win, but they will steal as many other elections as possible

Posts: 1463 | Registered: November 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
Broward County. Brenda Snipes. She's gone.

https://www.sun-sentinel.com/n...-20181118-story.html

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12920 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Firearms Enthusiast
Picture of Mustang-PaPa
posted Hide Post
Yeah thanks Artie. Atleast she is gone!

Posts: 18139 | Location: South West of Fort Worth, Tx. | Registered: December 26, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
You can bet your bottom dollar that the GOP will have electron microscopes on Florida and even the slightest hint of foul play will be dealt with.

We all know that leftists are utterly amoral and will do anything to win, and they know that we know it, so I expect it's going to be damn hard for them to get away with their bullshit this time around.

As for Brenda Snipes, that slimey, idiotic bitch needs to get hit by a bus.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 109047 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
I always wanted to drive a bus...

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 44459 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
Since I've lived here in South Florida now going on 65yrs I've seen a transition to a more blue state and a lot of political scandals, especially along the eastern coast. With the constant influx of northern birds coming here to retire in a warmer climate they bring a lot of their political bias and mentality. It may not (thankfully) happen in my life but I'd guess that it will eventually become a blue bastion.

I've witnessed a lot of swings and changes leaning in that political direction over the years, sadly.

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of HayesGreener
posted Hide Post
It's a whole different state down there. Why does it always seem to be Broward County?

CMSGT USAF (Retired)
Chief of Police (Retired)

Posts: 4371 | Location: Florida Panhandle | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Miami has had it's share of political scams over the years, I guess that they've learned to squat lower when they duck Big Grin

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post