SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Willie’s Wild African Adventure…
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Willie’s Wild African Adventure… Login/Join 
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
I am envious!

AMAZING!!!!!!!

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34365 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prepared for the Worst, Providing the Best
Picture of 92fstech
posted Hide Post
Incredible! What photo gear did you end up taking?

Posts: 9166 | Location: In the Cornfields | Registered: May 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 92fstech:
Incredible! What photo gear did you end up taking?

EOS R6II and R7 bodies, RF 100-500mm, RF 24-240mm, and RF 14-35mm lenses along with a 1.4x TC.

Wish I could have gotten my hands on one of the new RF 200-800mm lens before I left, it would be perfect.

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 11185 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
A few more pics from yesterday…

We stopped opposite side of the pond just as this fella decided to come across. Absolutely amazing to be so close to such a behemoth. He crossed within 12-15’ of the Landcruiser, pausing in the middle of the road to look at us before continuing on to the other side.

He is one of the very old “Big boys” in the park.

Several hippo hanging out, I counted at least 12 in this pond. Never came out and only a couple yawns.

Elephant squaring off on a Water Buffalo that got a little to close to the group for his liking

Juvenile Spotted Hyena, unexpected as they are nocturnal. There is another one with him, you can just make out the ears to the right. I got video of the two of them briefly playing tug-o-war with a bone

Start the trip home in about 24 hours, should be there Friday afternoon local time. More pics to come as I sift through the thousand or so that I took

This message has been edited. Last edited by: 911Boss,

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 11185 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prepared for the Worst, Providing the Best
Picture of 92fstech
posted Hide Post
quote:
He is one of the very old “Big boys” in the park.

Yeah, that's awesome!

Posts: 9166 | Location: In the Cornfields | Registered: May 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post