SIGforum
Drill Sgt. info

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/320601935/m/2980085025

August 17, 2026, 03:52 PM
DrDan
Drill Sgt. info
Glad to have you back!




This space intentionally left blank.
August 17, 2026, 04:17 PM
mjlennon
Welcome back Sarge.

Glad you and the wife are on the mend. Keep on doing what you're doing; we'd like to have you back for some time to come.
August 17, 2026, 04:21 PM
smlsig
Welcome back Keith!


------------------
Eddie

Our Founding Fathers were men who understood that the right thing is not necessarily the written thing. -kkina
August 17, 2026, 04:25 PM
ArtieS
Welcome back, Drill Sgt. You have been missed!



"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.
August 17, 2026, 05:21 PM
SpinZone
Its good to see you posting again.



“We truly live in a wondrous age of stupid.” - 83v45magna

"I think it's important that people understand free speech doesn't mean free from consequences societally or politically or culturally."
-Pranjit Kalita, founder and CIO of Birkoa Capital Management

August 17, 2026, 06:34 PM
Outnumbered
Welcome back, sir! Very glad to hear that they are getting you and the Mrs. all tuned up! Also, thanks for allowing Q to re-draw in the karma back in June, as I was the lucky recipient!