SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Tucker Carlson Offers Grim Warning for the U.S. In 2024
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Tucker Carlson Offers Grim Warning for the U.S. In 2024 Login/Join 
Partial dichotomy
posted
I haven't seen any reference to Tucker's speech, though it may be buried in a thread I haven't seen.

It's well worth the 31 minutes of your time. I find his points right on and eloquent.

This link is to a Townhall page and you'll see the X video within.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/...gn=nl&recip=26773771

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38736 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks.

Posts: 17294 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Agree with his points. We have spent too many years being lied to and I for one am done.

Posts: 370 | Registered: January 07, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mcrimm
posted Hide Post
Thanks for posting 6guns - Well worth a listen.
Mike

I'm sorry if I hurt you feelings when I called you stupid - I thought you already knew - Unknown
When you have no future, you live in the past. " Sycamore Row" by John Grisham

Posts: 4242 | Location: Saddlebrooke, Arizona | Registered: December 24, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post