Eschew Obfuscation
| Looks like a "solution" in search of a problem.
_____________________________________________________________________ “One of the common failings among honorable people is a failure to appreciate how thoroughly dishonorable some other people can be, and how dangerous it is to trust them.” – Thomas Sowell
|
| | | Posts: 6763 | Location: Chicago, IL | Registered: December 17, 2007 |  
IP
|
|
The Ice Cream Man
| A secretary on your knee gets rather expensive, these days.
BS-3595-C401. In Theory, this will be the "seal" verifying that I am an attorney, and when I was licensed/the authority was last contacted, and confirmed it to be active.
|
| | | Posts: 6918 | Location: Republic of Ice Cream, Low Country, SC. | Registered: May 24, 2007 |  
IP
|
|
The Ice Cream Man
| I was looking for a way to skip transcription. Typing doesn’t really work.
BS-3595-C401. In Theory, this will be the "seal" verifying that I am an attorney, and when I was licensed/the authority was last contacted, and confirmed it to be active.
|
| | | Posts: 6918 | Location: Republic of Ice Cream, Low Country, SC. | Registered: May 24, 2007 |  
IP
|
|