SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Lt. Governor N.C. Makes An Impressive Speech
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Lt. Governor N.C. Makes An Impressive Speech Login/Join 
I Deal In Lead
Picture of Flash-LB
posted
"Affix Bayonets, it's time to get ready, 'cause we got a fight on our hands"

Posts: 10626 | Location: Gilbert Arizona | Registered: March 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
He impresses me every time I see and hear him speak. This country needs more Mark Robinsons and people like him to stand up and be heard.

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
Wow. That was a A DAMN GOOD speech. He has a way with words. I don’t know how ANYONE could EVER call me a racist when my ideal candidate, Goldilocks candidate for representation or whatever you want to call it is Mark Robinson. I love this man. He is quickly becoming a national treasure and immense source of hope for me when I think about our nations future. This man is so inspirational.

Do you know what catapulted him onto the political stage? Think about it for a minute. If that doesn’t give you hope you are a defeatist.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21129 | Location: San Dimas CA, the Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State…flip a coin  | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Animis Opibusque Parati
posted Hide Post
Mark Robinson is a voice of hope and encouragement. Listening to him reminds me this Country is great and will continue to be great.

"Prepared in mind and resources"

Posts: 1353 | Location: SC | Registered: October 28, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't Panic
Picture of joel9507
posted Hide Post
He's a fine man, destined for bigger and better things. Smile

Posts: 15037 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: October 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jimbo Jones
posted Hide Post
If NC Gov. Roy "Stupor" Cooper wins Richard Burr's senate seat, Mark will become Governor of NC...which would be a very good thing for the state of NC. But then we have yet another corrupt leftist in the Senate...which would be a very bad thing for the country.

quote:
Originally posted by joel9507:

---------------------------------------
It's like my brain's a tree and you're those little cookie elves.

Posts: 3625 | Location: Cary, NC | Registered: February 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too soon old,
Too late smart
posted Hide Post
Looks like YT has already taken it down.

NRA Life Member
Member Isaac Walton League

I wouldn't let anyone do to me what I've done to myself

Posts: 1490 | Location: NoVa | Registered: March 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
It’s still up for me. Confused

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Posts: 21129 | Location: San Dimas CA, the Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State…flip a coin  | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Deal In Lead
Picture of Flash-LB
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RogB:
Looks like YT has already taken it down.

Nope. I just checked and it's still there.

Posts: 10626 | Location: Gilbert Arizona | Registered: March 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Between Robinson and South Carolina's Tim Scott, the GOP has some fine candidates for higher office in the future

Posts: 14697 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
St. Vitus
Dance Instructor
Picture of blueye
posted Hide Post
Trigger words for Pelosi "Affix bayonets". Looks like she will want to put the fence back up around the capitol and call back the troops. Big Grin

Posts: 5310 | Location: basement | Registered: April 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knows too little
about too much
Picture of rduckwor
posted Hide Post
DAMNATION!!! That was SUPERB!

TL Davis: “The Second Amendment is special, not because it protects guns, but because its violation signals a government with the intention to oppress its people…”
Remember: After the first one, the rest are free.

Posts: 20326 | Location: L.A. - Lower Alabama | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted Hide Post
We are so lucky to have Mark in NC! The man is fire.

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7083 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jimbo Jones:
If NC Gov. Roy "Stupor" Cooper wins Richard Burr's senate seat, Mark will become Governor of NC...which would be a very good thing for the state of NC. But then we have yet another corrupt leftist in the Senate...which would be a very bad thing for the country.

Ray Roy the bathroom boy Cooper has already said he will not run for Senate. He gave the exact scenario you pose as why. Which, by the way, is extremely racist; however, the main stream media is ignoring it.

quote:
Originally posted by joel9507:

Posts: 232 | Registered: January 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
President Trump should tap Mark Robinson as his VP running mate in 2024. It would drive the leftists insane.

Posts: 232 | Registered: January 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peripheral Visionary
Picture of tigereye313
posted Hide Post
Been watching him since his "I am the majority" speech. Was thrilled to see him win Lt. Gov. He is going places.

Posts: 11365 | Location: Texas | Registered: January 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
WCCPHD, that would be incredible! Honestly it would be a damn smart move too. Mark is a rising superstar in the GOP and one of the best speakers I’ve ever seen.

The man is going places. Lt Governor is just the beginning my friends. This is the kind of candidate I want to go door to door canvassing neighborhoods in support of.

I’m going to volunteer my time to help Mark in the future. I want to meet him and support him. We need more Mark Robinsons.

We are the majority my friends. Let’s start acting like it and go on the offense.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Husband, Father, Aggie,
all around good guy!
Picture of HK Ag
posted Hide Post
If he stays in NC and fights that is a worthy fight from what I hear about NC. Need to right that ship and make it fully conservative again.

Hell we need 48 other good conservatives to fight in 48 other State Capitals. We have to fight and win in each state too!

I say 48 because Texas has a conservative Lt. Gov in Dan Patrick.

Who else has a good Gov or Lt. Gov that I am just not aware of?

HK Ag

Posts: 3506 | Location: Tomball, Texas | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by blueye:
Trigger words for Pelosi "Affix bayonets". Looks like she will want to put the fence back up around the capitol and call back the troops. Big Grin
The fence is still up. It never came down.

I only hope Mr. Robinson helps convince others like him to step up and join him in the fight. People like him are terrifying for Liberals as they could end the Dem party forever if the black community finally leaves them. Hey, the Dem's are consumed by race, so if they have to have a black president, how about this one?

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Great speech!! He is a fine example of a true American, I'm ready to join him as I am sure many are!

"Once abolish the God, and the Government becomes the God." --- G.K. Chesterton

Posts: 3856 | Location: WNY | Registered: April 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post