SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Off road at Broken Arrow - Took a kid from work out for her first off road adventure.
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Off road at Broken Arrow - Took a kid from work out for her first off road adventure. Login/Join 
A man's got to know
his limitations
Picture of hberttmank
posted Hide Post
Thanks guys, didn't look like Oklahoma to me.

"But, as luck would have it, he stood up. He caught that chunk of lead." Gunnery Sergeant Carlos Hathcock

Posts: 9367 | Registered: March 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bald1:
Someone down the street here has a gray Rubicon but damn it has HUGE tires that make your 35's look like drink coasters. The Jeep appears to have lifts and the tires are offset much wider than stock. Crazy, resembling more like a "monster" truck. Big Grin

Bob, my guess by your description is that he’s running 40” tires on 72” axles. Check out this Jeep. Kind of my dream build if I win the lottery.

https://www.wranglerforum.com/...liffords-dd.2418135/

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4029 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
I really enjoy seeing those Jeeps crawling over the rock formations. I thought all Jeeps were required to have a snorkel.. Big Grin

Posts: 17903 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Beancooker:
Bob, my guess by your description is that he’s running 40” tires on 72” axles. Check out this Jeep. Kind of my dream build if I win the lottery.

These pictures from your link above are damn close Noah, although the local one looks to have bigger tires (tractor?), higher lift clearance, and the axle width seems wider too. Or maybe it was just my impressions when seeing it motor down the street in front of my house while I was sitting on the front porch. Roll Eyes

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16244 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post