SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Apple Watch - series 4 - Screen Protector?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Apple Watch - series 4 - Screen Protector? Login/Join 
posted
I am getting my wife an iWatch for her birthday and also wanted to find some kind of screen protector. Something to help prevent scratches or worse.

Anyone have a favorite? A lot of the ones I see have tons of bad reviews. I have seen some cases, but was thinking a simple screen protector might be better. But maybe not? She is a bit clumsy Wink

Thanks for the help!

Posts: 3118 | Location: Germantown, TN | Registered: June 28, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
sick puppy
posted Hide Post
I got one of the Rugged Armor cases to go around my watch, but I never got a screen protector. I've heard more of the screens shattering rather than scratching. In my research, shatters seem to happen on edge strikes most, so I figured the bump-case-type thing would be fine.

My wife, citing looks and style, has had neither the case or screen protector, and has (luckily?) been fine, as well.

Posts: 7546 | Location: Alpine, Ut | Registered: February 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I use the ArmorSuit screen protector and a Supcase Unicorn Beetle protective case/watchband. Cheap but effective protection for me in the plumbing world.

"Once abolish the God, and the Government becomes the God." --- G.K. Chesterton

Posts: 3856 | Location: WNY | Registered: April 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
If they make them, get a glass one not a plastic one.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20844 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post