SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Trump impeachment…on what charge?
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Trump impeachment…on what charge? Login/Join 
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by braillediver:
The "Charge" is he's Donald Trump. That's his only crime.
It's 80+% this

The other 15 or 20% is that Demonrats are petulant children. Their POTUS, 0bama, actually committed felonies that Republicans could AND did name so they called for his impeachment (didn't have the votes). Being petulant children, Demonrats have to get back at the Republican POTUS.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23288 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances with Wiener Dogs
Picture of XinTX
posted Hide Post
Their only charge is "Orange Man Bad!"

“The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. Well, when there aren't enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be a crime that it becomes impossible for men to live without breaking laws.” Ayn Rand

“If we relinquish our rights because of fear, what is it exactly, then, we are fighting for?” Sen. Rand Paul

Posts: 8351 | Registered: July 21, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Avoiding
slam fires
Picture of 45 Cal
posted Hide Post
These stupid mf's are just blowing smoke up their bases asses to try for the win on the white house,its all they got other than tax the shit out of the working man

Posts: 22410 | Location: Georgia | Registered: February 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
I've been asking myself this exact question since the Demotards uttered the "I" word the very first time.

Nixon - ran an undercover ring in the Watergate Hotel. Yup...pretty much fits "high crimes and misdemeanors" on a subjective level.

Clinton - got blowjobs in the Oval Office and spunked on a girl's cocktail (pun intended) dress. Yup...pretty much some "high crimes and misdemeanors" on a subjective level.

Pres. Trump - does nothing. He HAS to be guilty of SOMETHING!! Roll Eyes

I agree with the others. His only "crime" is that he upset the apple cart from Hitlery Von Pants-suit and destroyed her media-anointed plan to run this country. And just who was it exactly that said they would "honor the results of the election???" Yeah...that dog don't hunt...

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
The charge?

Being guilty of beating the Democrat heir apparent to the thron...uhh I mean White House.

It was HER TURN, dammit! Don't you know how bad that is?

Posts: 33832 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by erj_pilot:

Clinton - got blowjobs in the Oval Office and spunked on a girl's cocktail (pun intended) dress. Yup...pretty much some "high crimes and misdemeanors" on a subjective level.

That's not why he was impeached.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30413 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
quote:
Originally posted by erj_pilot:
That's not why he was impeached.
Contributing factor?? I believe so, though the charges were brought by Paula Jones. "I did not have sexual relations with that woman, Miss Lewinsky". "It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is".

Sound familiar?? You're harshing my buzz, man!! Big Grin

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sourdough44
posted Hide Post
‘Process crimes’, ‘perjury traps’, and entrapment is all they have to work with. There are no underlying crimes.

It’s mostly talking points. As we know, the Senate would never confirm an impeachment anyway.

I’m amazed they can spend every waking minute going after Trump. I thought there was country business to contend with?

This message has been edited. Last edited by: sourdough44,

Posts: 6170 | Location: WI | Registered: February 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
All of these investigations , etc. are nothing but perjury traps for Trump . They are looking for him to contradict himself so they can charge him with Lying to Congress . And as impulsive as Trump is , it may just work .

Posts: 4064 | Location: Down in Louisiana . | Registered: February 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by selogic:
All of these investigations , etc. are nothing but perjury traps for Trump . They are looking for him to contradict himself so they can charge him with Lying to Congress . And as impulsive as Trump is , it may just work .

It'll never work.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30413 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
quote:
Originally posted by selogic:
All of these investigations, etc. are nothing but perjury traps for Trump. They are looking for him to contradict himself so they can charge him with Lying to Congress. And as impulsive as Trump is, it may just work.
It'll never work.
I agree. When has Pres. Trump ever testified before Congress under oath?