SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Researchers Find No Racial Disparity in Police Deadly Force…and That’s Just the Beginning.
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Researchers Find No Racial Disparity in Police Deadly Force…and That’s Just the Beginning. Login/Join 
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bulldog7972:
quote:
Originally posted by tleddy:
As an aside, I plan to use this study when I get in a debate with my Liberal acquaintances. I think it is a valuable tool.

Also, IBID comment above on lies and truth.

Good luck with that. I tried that. They won't believe you or the report. "More right wing lies" as I was once told.

There are none so blind as those that refuse to see

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10729 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
As my brother pointed out... The dems are racist. 30 some blacks get shot in Chicago over a weekend and nobody gives a shit. But shoot a dozen white people in a WalMart and they suddenly care.

Racists

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10729 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Donate Blood,
Save a Life!
Picture of StarTraveler
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rightwire:
I'm going to hold my breath until this is reported by ABC, CBS, CNN, and NBC.....

Rightwire, it’s been nice knowing you. Do we need to contact anyone to pick up your body? Wink

"Aut viam inveniam aut faciam (I will either find a way or make one)." -- Hannibal Barca

Posts: 2104 | Location: Georgia | Registered: July 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lord Vaalic:
As my brother pointed out... The dems are racist. 30 some blacks get shot in Chicago over a weekend and nobody gives a shit. But shoot a dozen white people in a WalMart and they suddenly care.

Racists

You're talking about a slow weekend.

There was some knashing of the teeth and flaming of the arms in the past few days about "Why is no one looking at us?!?! WHY!!!!"

I've said this before- It's expected of us at this point. (Us=Chicago)

Chicago is kinda like Africa at this point. No one cares. 37 people's shot in one place?!?! Oh my God, that's horrible!! Oh, it's Chicago / Congo? Meeehhh... [shoulder shrug]

Right when the whole bowel movement began with Ferguson, New York, Baltimore, Chicago.... I found an fbi report that stated that White Males get shot by the Police more than Blacks. I got some looking to do to find it. And it was during the obama administration when it came out!

But you're right, some people just don't want to hear facts. Especially if it messes with their agenda.

“What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” —Author Tom Clancy

Posts: 8342 | Location: Attempting to keep the noise down around Midway Airport | Registered: February 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an opportunity
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post
CPD Truth, well like Sleepy Joe Bidet said, the dims will take "truth" over facts any day.

Posts: 3935 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post