SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Shop Vac Deal Alert-Dewalt Stealthsonic, The Extra Quiet one.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Shop Vac Deal Alert-Dewalt Stealthsonic, The Extra Quiet one. Login/Join 
Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should
posted
If you happen to be in the market for an extra quiet shop vac, these are really nice. Other than the price. So I went on my usual internet search and found this one.

They are $229 delivered almost everywhere. For some reason, Lowes has them for $139 delivered right now.
I bought one last week. Shipped that day and arrived in two days.
They really are nice and quiet compared to anything else I've ever used.

https://www.lowes.com/pd/DEWAL...Quiet-Vac/5013026391

Posts: 9831 | Location: NE GA | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you, got one on the way to me.

Posts: 456 | Location: Kansas | Registered: August 28, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Averaging 6.3
posts per year
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the craniums-up!! Ordered the 12 gal online for store pick up. I've heard upright vacs that are louder. Had my wife (who could give a rats ass about this kinda stuff) come listen and even she commented on how quiet it is.

Rick

Texting.......easier than calling.

Posts: 1379 | Location: P.C., FL - the emerald coast | Registered: September 15, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post