SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Any Vietnam Vets that served with the 20th Engineer Brigade
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Any Vietnam Vets that served with the 20th Engineer Brigade Login/Join 
posted
Today I bought a ball cap with a logo from the 20th Engineer Brigade but didn't notice it also said Vietnam Veteran. I served in the 20th Engineer Brigade during desert shield/storm which is why I bought the hat in the first place. Since I'm not a Vietnam Vet I can't wear the hat so thought I'd give it away to a Vietnam Vet that did serve in the 20th ENG BDE. If you're a Vietnam Vet or know a Vietnam Vet that served in the 20th ENG BDE let me know and you'll get a free ball cap. Thanks

Posts: 1627 | Location: USA | Registered: December 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
drop and give me
20 pushups
posted Hide Post
Vietnam era vet here.. 1969-1970.. Korean DMZ..2nd Inf Div..5th /38th Field Artillery (105mm Howitizer)..God bless our troops be they past / present / future. ............................... drill sgt.

Posts: 2008 | Location: denham springs , la | Registered: October 19, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of UTsig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by drill sgt:
Vietnam era vet here.. 1969-1970.. Korean DMZ..2nd Inf Div..5th /38th Field Artillery (105mm Howitizer)..God bless our troops be they past / present / future. ............................... drill sgt.

I served in same camp 11/65-3/67. Several years ago I was having dinner with a couple and the fellow mentioned serving in Korea. He served 5th/38th right after me. What a small world, to have been that same small part of it!

"Nature scares me" a quote by my friend Bob after a rough day at sea.

Posts: 3398 | Location: Utah's Dixie | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post