Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

close call Login/Join 
Picture of side_shot
posted
me and milo were in the backyard playing frisbee when he stopped and started baying like a madman into the woods i went over to see what's up and he is staring down a skunk thank god i got to him befor he & me got sprayed lol he hasnt got it yet only 17 month old my last 2 dogs at least twice each and one had a porcupine encounter he's sitting here looking at me and winning he wants to go out thats not happening

"They that can give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."
--Benjamin Franklin, 1759--

Special Edition - Reverse TT 229ST.Sig Logo'd CTC Grips., Bedair guide rod

Posts: 1245 | Location: New Hampshire "Live Free or Die"  | Registered: September 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My dog smelled for a year after being sprayed anytime she got the least bit wet.

Posts: 1168 | Registered: July 06, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of side_shot
posted Hide Post
1 quart of 3-percent hydrogen peroxide (available at your local pharmacy)
1/4 cup baking soda.
1 teaspoon liquid dishwashing soap.
works good but it sucks when you have to do it

"They that can give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."

Posts: 1245 | Location: New Hampshire "Live Free or Die"  | Registered: September 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by side_shot:
me and milo were in the backyard playing frisbee when he stopped and started baying like a madman into the woods i went over to see what's up and he is staring down a skunk thank god i got to him befor he & me got sprayed lol he hasnt got it yet only 17 month old my last 2 dogs at least twice each and one had a porcupine encounter he's sitting here looking at me and winning he wants to go out thats not happening
Bendable uses better punctuation.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30694 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That's exactly what we did! Obviously we didn't work it in well enough.

Posts: 1168 | Registered: July 06, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of side_shot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
quote:
Originally posted by side_shot:
Bendable uses better punctuation.

Picture of JJexp
posted Hide Post
The best thing I've found is Johnson's no tear baby shampoo. If you get him quick enough, he'll only smell when wet for 6 months after the event. I keep a few bottles on hand, just for my dog.

Posts: 451 | Location: Hatboro, PA | Registered: May 25, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wow. All that in one non-sentence.

Posts: 17146 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Bendable uses better punctuation

No it"s stream of consciousness Siri, brought to you by Apple Inc. My I phone transcribes my voice mail, and I can only understand it if I read it out loud. I understand both Ebonics and Jive, I am bilingual.

Posts: 17243 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Oh stewardess, I speak Bendable.....

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29708 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
32nd degree
Picture of roarindan
posted Hide Post
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GiPe1OiKQuk

"the world doesn't end til yer dead, 'til then there's more beatin's in store, stand it like a man, and give some back"
Al Swearengen

Posts: 4586 | Location: East Overshoe, second buckle from the top. | Registered: January 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post