SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    ***All Claimed*** Instant Karma - Leather Gun Belts
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

***All Claimed*** Instant Karma - Leather Gun Belts Login/Join 
Picture of bobandmikako
posted
I've had these leather gun belts for a while. I sized up a bit for IWB carry but they were longer than I had expected. If any Sig Forum member with more than 50 posts wants to claim one of them, please post in the forum and email the address in my profile. Each belt will go to the first to post in the thread. I'll mail them out within a day or two of receiving the shipping addresses.

Claimed by 95flhr 1. Beltman dual-layer bullhide, brown, 1.5", size 41. This one was worn a few times but is in very good/excellent condition.

Claimed by bigpond73 2. Beltman dual-layer bullhide, black, 1.5", size 42. I tried this one one, but I don't think I ever actually wore it anywhere. It is in excellent condition.

Claimed by doublesharp 3. Crossbreed Crossover (Founder's Series), natural, 1.5", size 40. I don't think I ever even tried this one on.

Beltman Brown Size 41

Beltman Black Size 42

Crossbreed Size 40

十人十色

Posts: 2103 | Location: Semmes, Alabama | Registered: June 15, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SIGforum's Indian
Off the Reservation
Picture of bigpond73
posted Hide Post
I could use the black belt man. Thanks!

Mike

You can run, but you cannot hide.

If you won't stand behind our troops, feel free to stand in front of them.

Posts: 4930 | Location: Southern Colorado | Registered: January 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cruising the
Highway to Hell
Picture of 95flhr
posted Hide Post
I can use the size 41. Thank you.

“Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond its limits is in deciding to protect us from ourselves.”
― Ronald Reagan

Retired old fart

Posts: 6487 | Location: Near the Beaverdam in VA | Registered: February 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Victim of Life's
Circumstances
Picture of doublesharp
posted Hide Post
That Crossbreed would fit me fine if it is still available. Thank you.

Posts: 4697 | Location: Sunnyside of Louisville | Registered: July 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bobandmikako
posted Hide Post
All belts have been claimed. 95flhr and doublesharp, please email your mailing address to the address in my profile. Thanks.

十人十色

Posts: 2103 | Location: Semmes, Alabama | Registered: June 15, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Awesome karma!
I'm late to the party but I just bought a new gun belt anyway...

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24128 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cruising the
Highway to Hell
Picture of 95flhr
posted Hide Post
bobandmikako, after what appears to have been a postal service tour of the country, the belt made it here in great shape.

Thank you again, fits perfectly.

“Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond its limits is in deciding to protect us from ourselves.”
― Ronald Reagan

Retired old fart

Posts: 6487 | Location: Near the Beaverdam in VA | Registered: February 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post