SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Inexpensive Cologne
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Inexpensive Cologne Login/Join 
Happily Retired
Picture of Bassamatic
posted Hide Post
Mennen Skin Bracer. It's green, you'll like it.

.....never marry a woman who is mean to your waitress.

Posts: 5055 | Location: Lake of the Ozarks, MO. | Registered: September 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Do you guys ever ask or go by what your "other half" likes. (If you are in a relationship?)

I absolutely can't stand the scents that my husband chooses & he doesn't seem to like the ones I love.

Posts: 537 | Registered: March 14, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
W07VH5
Picture of mark123
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MagicHorse:
Do you guys ever ask or go by what your "other half" likes. (If you are in a relationship?)

I absolutely can't stand the scents that my husband chooses & he doesn't seem to like the ones I love.
My wife didn't like Joop! at first and tried to get me to wear Canoe. I hate Canoe because it smells like a dirty coat. She didn't like it on me. We tried a few others and Joop! became her favorite on me. I do honor her opinion though.

She wears White Diamonds to work. I don't really like that stuff. For that reason she wears Acqua Di Giò when we're going out or at home on the weekends.

Posts: 45402 | Location: Pennsyltucky | Registered: December 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
This is key & sage feedback! After all, you’re not wearing it for dudes..
quote:

Posts: 13819 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PowerSurge
posted Hide Post
quote:

Go back and read my post. Momma didn’t raise no dummies. Smile

———————————————
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Psalm 14:1

Posts: 3982 | Location: Northeast Georgia | Registered: November 18, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I let my wife pick my cologne, she lets me pick her perfume Wink

Posts: 1363 | Registered: October 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wife approval is key to most things...

There is something good and motherly about Washington, the grand old benevolent National Asylum for the helpless.
- Mark Twain The Gilded Age

#CNNblackmail #CNNmemewar

Posts: 706 | Location: Seacoast in USA | Registered: September 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
Anybody mention Eau d`Mad-Dog 20/20 yet? Big Grin

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

The definition of the words we used, carry a meaning of their own...

Posts: 14043 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dgrdvm
posted Hide Post
Sex Panther.

60% of the time, it works every time.

Made with bits of real panthers.

"Think about how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of them are stupider than that'
George Carlin

Posts: 504 | Location: St Louis | Registered: June 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post