SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Martin Mull has Passed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Martin Mull has Passed Login/Join 
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted
NewsMax crawl saying he passed away at 80

Sad news

Posts: 53844 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
Wickedly funny man.

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16951 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The wicked flee when
no man pursueth
Picture of KevH
posted Hide Post
Gene Parmesean!

Proverbs 28:1

Posts: 4253 | Location: Contra Costa County, CA | Registered: May 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Uppity Helot
posted Hide Post
Sorry to hear of this, I enjoyed his work, especially his 80’s vintage comedy.

Posts: 3218 | Location: Manheim, PA | Registered: September 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
He was great in Clue.

Posts: 1332 | Location: Mason, Ohio | Registered: September 16, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Loved him on Mary Hartman and Fernwood 2Night.

Posts: 796 | Location: York Pa. | Registered: January 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 39286 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Keeping the economy moving since 1964
Picture of chbibc
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^ Always laughed at this. :-)

-----------------------
You can't fall off the floor.

Posts: 8657 | Location: Rochester, NY behind enemy lines | Registered: March 12, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
I enjoyed his work, I was a big fan of Fernwood 2-Night and later America 2-Night. Loved his leisure suits on the shows.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 17192 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I enjoyed him as the Pharmacist on 2.5 Men.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16391 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do---or do not.
There is no try.
posted Hide Post
Honor Roll was his best song of all. Hope he makes it to that Honor Roll in the sky.

Posts: 4567 | Registered: January 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post