SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    SigForum Members Map- IT IS BACK!!!! Hopefully.
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 13
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SigForum Members Map- IT IS BACK!!!! Hopefully. Login/Join 
Truth Seeker
Picture of StorminNormin
posted
UPDATE: I have created a Google Map that anyone with the below link can edit the map. When you open the map, under the search bar is where you can select to drop a pin. So we will be starting over from scratch. Unfortunately it looks like you have to be logged in with a Google account and then you can click on the "edit" button on menu on left side of the screen and then add a pushpin.

https://www.google.com/maps/d/...8MI4gqM4&usp=sharing

I think it is cool to see where we have members. You do not have to post yor exact location and I would not recommend it. You can put the location point as the center of the city, a police or fire department, or even a different city in the state if you don't want anyone knowing what city you live in.

I just think it is cool to see where we have members and want to see if anyone is interested in participating who hasn't already. If you don't want to participate, then I understand. Just want to give another chance to get more member locations.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: StorminNormin,

NRA Benefactor Life Member

Posts: 8668 | Location: The Lone Star State | Registered: July 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Unishot
posted Hide Post
Well whattayaknow! Cool
How 'bout that! ? Big Grin

I think it was that guy named Unishot that bright this up way back when!
Glad to see it brought back from the graveyard!
I really enjoy putting a place with the name!

Insert your favorite gun-related witticism here!

Posts: 653 | Location: TX | Registered: March 30, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
What happened to our Russian friends? Big Grin

Q

Posts: 26368 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Seeker
Picture of StorminNormin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Unishot:
Well whattayaknow! Cool
How 'bout that! ? Big Grin

I think it was that guy named Unishot that bright this up way back when!
Glad to see it brought back from the graveyard!
I really enjoy putting a place with the name!

Yup, thanks to Unishot for the idea of doing this back when it started; this was his idea and I just helped.

NRA Benefactor Life Member

Posts: 8668 | Location: The Lone Star State | Registered: July 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Unishot
posted Hide Post
From one Texan to another, I tip my hat to you and and thank you!

Insert your favorite gun-related witticism here!

Posts: 653 | Location: TX | Registered: March 30, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Only two other members in the Yoop and they remain nameless.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16081 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in Phoenix

Posts: 379 | Location: Phoenix | Registered: April 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
hello darkness
my old friend
Picture of gw3971
posted Hide Post
95flhr must be a strong swimmer?

Posts: 7724 | Location: West Jordan, Utah | Registered: June 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
Don't know how to get rid of my old marker in Anchorage, but I've added another marker at my favorite bar in Calgary.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23242 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
great, just added mine

Posts: 713 | Location: SW. Florida, USA | Registered: August 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
And still no members in Nebraska.

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People again must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. ~ Cicero 55 BC

The Dhimocrats love America like ticks love a hound.

Posts: 17460 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
Interesting clustering around Atlanta, Dallas, and DC.

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People again must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. ~ Cicero 55 BC

The Dhimocrats love America like ticks love a hound.

Posts: 17460 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Fenris:
And still no members in Nebraska.

Offgrid, Alpine and I will be in Nebraska this weekend. Go ahead and drop a few temporary pins there if you want. Lol

Posts: 15665 | Location: Location, Location  | Registered: April 09, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
This barely qualifies
as news
Picture of 7 Zark 7
posted Hide Post
Who wants to spearhead the Nebraska member drive?

So, what's your name, icy? "Stuntman Mike." Stuntman Mike's your name? "You ask anybody." Hey, Warren, who is this guy? "Stuntman Mike". And who the hell is Stuntman Mike? "He's a stuntman."

Posts: 1428 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: June 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Washing machine whisperer
Picture of Appliance Brad
posted Hide Post
I want to know who's from Reading, MI E-mail me if you want to remain anonymous.

Posts: 11222 | Location: below the palm tree line of Michigan | Registered: September 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Kadin
posted Hide Post
Wow, that's pretty cool. Added my marker.

Posts: 1848 | Location: Carrollton, TX | Registered: June 05, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
how do you get a map of just the state ? that you want

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54622 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gloom, despair and
agony on me.
Picture of drabfour
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bendable:
how do you get a map of just the state ? that you want

You can go the drop down menu and search by state and it will only show the pins for that state.

Posts: 4986 | Location: Texas | Registered: July 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
thanks

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54622 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gw3971:
95flhr must be a strong swimmer?

Was wondering where that is. Figured the small cluster further out was Hawaii, but he does seem to be in the middle of the ocean.

Posts: 1029 | Location: CT | Registered: March 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post