SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    NHTag Issues Advisory on Assistant Secretary HHS
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

NHTag Issues Advisory on Assistant Secretary HHS Login/Join 
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted
Don’t pay any attention to the queer playing drag queen

This message has been edited. Last edited by: nhtagmember,

Posts: 53750 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No More
Mr. Nice Guy
posted Hide Post
This administration has destroyed whatever remained of our reputation in the world.

Posts: 9709 | Location: On the mountain off the grid | Registered: February 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhtagmember:

Don’t pay any attention to the queer playing drag queen
If you're referring to that thing that calls itself "Rachel Levine," it is not the surgeon general. It is the Assistant Secretary for Health for the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS).

Surgeon General is Vivek Murthy, who as far as I know, is not a drag queen.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 31341 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
ah yes, you are correct - my bad

Posts: 53750 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhtagmember:

ah yes, you are correct - my bad
Easy to make that mistake, hard to keep Biden's clown car straight (pun?). Especially when the Surgeon General should be Dr. Jill Biden, who according to one expert (Whoopi Goldberg) is "one hell of a doctor. An amazing doctor!"

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 31341 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
Modified - thanks V

goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
Speaking of Rachel Richard Levine, it was responsible for deleting age limit guidelines on therapy for gender “transition” from the WPATH organization.

Link: NY Post

So your Advisory is very much in order, Greg. Your credibility, not theirs remains intact.

Posts: 18337 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
thanks Stan Smile

Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
I was wondering why you started another SG thread yesterday, when there was already a current one running. Now, it's all clear.

Q

Posts: 27447 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Uppity Helot
posted Hide Post
TedRachel Levine

Corrupt Joebiden

Fettertard

My states (PA) trifecta contribution to American ruination. I think in this instance, my state takes a back seat to no other state.

Posts: 3218 | Location: Manheim, PA | Registered: September 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
One is not a woman if one's medical checkup includes a prostate exam.

Posts: 28587 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by egregore:
One is not a woman if one's medical checkup includes a prostate exam.

It wasn’t long ago that I read some shit that men were getting Pap smears. I’m very curious (but don’t really want to know) how that works.

The local high school has put litter boxes in the bathrooms for the kids that identify as furbies.

Nothing really surprises me anymore.

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4291 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post