SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Another excellent transaction with Dave Truong and Mimi's Jewelry
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Another excellent transaction with Dave Truong and Mimi's Jewelry Login/Join 
posted
Earlier this month I decided to sell a couple of watches and contacted Dave. The transaction was as smooth and trouble-free as it could possibly be - which isn't any surprise to the folks who have been here for a bit. Smile

Both watches had great sentimental value as they were gifts from my father. Neither watch, however, had been worn in decades and, as I've no one to leave them to, there wasn't much point in continuing to hold on to them. While my emotional attachment to each timepiece was significant, somehow working with Dave made it less difficult to bid them farewell.

For anybody considering buying or selling anything related to jewelry, watches, and the like, I highly recommend getting touch with Dave if you want a fair, honest, and hassle-free deal.

Thanks Dave!

Posts: 4981 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of IntrepidTraveler
posted Hide Post
Ho hum. Business as usual.

(Says another very satisfied Mimi's customer!) Wink

Thus the metric system did not really catch on in the States, unless you count the increasing popularity of the nine-millimeter bullet.
- Dave Barry

"Never go through life saying 'I should have'..." - quote from the 9/11 Boatlift Story (thanks, sdy for posting it)

Posts: 3296 | Location: Carlsbad NM/ Augusta GA | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
Dave is currently making an anniversary gift for Mrs. Mike.

I know she will be pleased. Dave made her a pendant a few years ago and she loves it.

Dave’s GTG.

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11270 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't Shop. Adopt.
Picture of hapevo
posted Hide Post
Always a pleasure to deal with David and his staff.

"Saving one dog will not change the world, but surely for that one dog, the world will change forever." - Karen Davison

"Man can measure the values of his own soul in the look of the eyes of an animal he's helped" - Author Unkown

Posts: 1524 | Location: NorCal | Registered: April 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post