SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    I need a rolling chair for rough surfaces
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I need a rolling chair for rough surfaces Login/Join 
On the wrong side of
the Mobius strip
Picture of Patrick-SP2022
posted Hide Post
I wound up getting a set of these yesterday.
What a difference.
Quiet and smooth.

Posts: 4157 | Location: Texas | Registered: April 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici
Picture of ChuckFinley
posted Hide Post

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience." -- C.S. Lewis

Posts: 5671 | Location: District 12 | Registered: June 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I've seen the rollerblade casters on a chair and they were really good.

Posts: 5202 | Location: Iowa | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PHPaul:
quote:
Originally posted by bendable:
Are those $30.00 each ? $ 150.00 for five ?

$30 for the set of 5. I looked REAL closely at that before I ordered, suspecting the same thing.
. Thanks, Bonnie uses a task chair when she Sew's, I will get her a set

This message has been edited. Last edited by: bendable,

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 55177 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
probably a good thing
I don't have a cut
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PHPaul:
I ordered those roller blade casters from Amazon.

They came in today.

HORRY SHEET! They're PERFECT! One little push with my foot and I roll all the way across the room. Smooth as a baby's butt.

Thanks for the tip Paten!

Cool. I have a chair that came with these wheels but have still only used the chair in a carpeted area.

Posts: 3466 | Location: Tampa, FL | Registered: February 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post