SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    I Voted - Have You? (Reset)
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I Voted - Have You? (Reset) Login/Join 
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted
This thread and poll are ONLY for those who have voted in the election. If you have NOT voted, please wait until you have voted before you answer the this poll or post to this thread.

Resetting poll due to poor reading comprehension.

Question:
If and ONLY if you have already voted...

Did you vote?

Choices:
YES - I Voted
YES - I Voted

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Fenris,

God Bless and Protect President Donald John Trump.

VOTE EARLY TO BEAT THE CHEAT!!!

Posts: 17568 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
Well I didn't make it to the polls on opening day (9/20) but I went today. No lines.

I'll tell you who I voted for, if you promise to keep it a secret.

>>> TRUMP FOR THE WIN!!!! <<<

Posts: 17568 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
It's insane that we're already voting 43 days from election day.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30952 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I wholeheartedly agree. There’s no reason to be voting at this time. It only opens the door to fraud and corruption.

Posts: 815 | Location: Orange County, CA | Registered: December 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
MAGA
Picture of D_Steve
posted Hide Post
>>> TRUMP FOR THE WIN!!!! <<<

My Vote went in the mail today. Thank you for asking.

"Let's Go Komrade Kamola"

Posts: 1551 | Location: Indiana | Registered: July 10, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
It's insane that we're already voting 43 days from election day.

Reading comprehension much?
Sorry.
This thread is for people who HAVE voted.

10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jer830:
I wholeheartedly agree. There’s no reason to be voting at this time. It only opens the door to fraud and corruption.

Sorry.

As Extraordinary
as Everyone Else
Picture of smlsig
posted Hide Post
Since we will be out of the country we were able to get absentee ballots in NC.
It took a bit of time to get them but we voted this morning electronically.
Fingers crossed!

------------------
Eddie

Our Founding Fathers were men who understood that the right thing is not necessarily the written thing. -kkina

Posts: 6482 | Location: In transit | Registered: February 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Seeker
Picture of StorminNormin
posted Hide Post
I guess I will get ridiculed for posting without having voted yet. I can read very well and did not vote in your poll yet since I have not been able to vote yet.

Here in Texas, the early voting starts October 21st and I will vote then to not deal with election day lines. I will then come and vote in your poll. I am curious how many other states start their early voting THIS early.

NRA Benefactor Life Member

Posts: 8752 | Location: The Lone Star State | Registered: July 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
non ducor, duco
Picture of Nickelsig229
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Fenris:
quote:

Sorry.

Who died and left you in charge?

First In Last Out

Posts: 4883 | Location: CT | Registered: October 15, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sourdough44
posted Hide Post
In WI we have a two week prior start for regular, in person, early voting. I plan to hit it early, as work allows.

I know some places are ridiculous with early voting. Often it’s set up to get the most out of ‘ballot harvesting’.

Posts: 6423 | Location: WI | Registered: February 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Nickelsig229:
quote:
Originally posted by Fenris:
quote:

Sorry.

My thread.

Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
I don't understand the point of the thread, but I'll check back in 1.5 months.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 21145 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:

The man started a thread. He can make the rules for that thread. Capisce?

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 31446 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
non ducor, duco
Picture of Nickelsig229
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
quote:

The man started a thread. He can make the rules for that thread. Capisce?

As far as I know, only one man makes rules here. Everyone else agrees to participate like grown men, not children upset that their thread isn't going the way they want it to.

First In Last Out

Posts: 4883 | Location: CT | Registered: October 15, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
I don't understand the point of the thread, but I'll check back in 1.5 months.

Big Grin
I *** think *** the point of the thread is to encourage early voting.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24639 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
Only 6?

Surely we can do better.

Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
I'll be voting on election day - November 5th.

Of all the enemies that the American citizen faces, the Democrat Party is the very worst.

Posts: 10859 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should
posted Hide Post
I'll be voting towards the end of early voting to avoid the crowds and waiting on election day.

Why wait?

Unless something's different where you vote, where I vote there are a number of other down ticket candidates up for consideration. Many are non-partisan elections and there are also a variety of issues related to local and state taxes and referendums over local issues.
While I don't intend to change my vote at the top of the ticket, there are lower tier candidates that could do something really good or bad during this time that could cause me to change.
Just keeping my options open because I can.

Posts: 9833 | Location: NE GA | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Altitude Minimum
Picture of BOATTRASH1
posted Hide Post
My wife and I will be voting on the first day of early voting.

Posts: 1299 | Location: Shalimar, FL | Registered: January 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post