SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Looks like Awaken with JP has realized his anti gun video was wrong.
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Looks like Awaken with JP has realized his anti gun video was wrong. Login/Join 
You have cow?
I lift cow!
posted Hide Post
Glad he saw the light. I've gotten some good laughs from him during the last couple years.

BUT, it took him this long to figure this out? Took for actual Gov't tyranny for 2 years for him to understand? He made that video in 2017 for crying out loud.

The guy he used to be, I HATE these people. I no longer want to explain it to them, I don't want to save them. I want to see them suffer the consequences of their dumbass logic. They are dip shits and the reason this country is in the toilet. Fucking sheep. Then worse, often times they judge me over it. Can't tell you how many times for 25 years I've heard, "what do you need that for?" It's spoiled children running around under the illusion the world is made of candy and rainbows and we should all hold hands and wear funny hats. That ignorance is dangerous, especially when they get an unearned say in society. 50 years ago if you spouted Communism in this country you'd get your teeth kicked in, or in a school you'd be corrected or failed. Now Communists RUN the place. And prior life JP helped them get there, hell he loved their ideas, (hypothetically.)

So terrific. Now's he's graduated to new gun owner at 40 (approx). This is akin to grown ups not trying booze until they are in their 40s. They get drunk off a 2 glasses of wine and act like retards, making the same mistakes I made in high school. So now he has his BRC shirt, I'm sure he's got Grunt Style, PSA, and DPMS on his credit card and gun stickers on his vehicle. Likely buying up ammo driving my cost up, and statistically has a few negligent discharges in his near future while he decides if he prefers the XD over the Shield for his carry.

The system is supposed to raise Americans to already know this shit. At this point, if I'm alive and this ever gets beat I vote we have an entire month of school dedicated to our Constitution and what being free means. No more women studies and anyone spouting Communism gets put in the town square.

Well at least he knows which way is up now. Welcome to the show JP.

------------------------------
http://defendersoffreedom.us/

Posts: 7029 | Location: Bay Area | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Ice Cream Man
posted Hide Post
Depending on the vet/where he’s at with PTSD, it can be a challenge to hire them/keep them hired.

TMK, every company gives a priority to vets, all things being equal.

(At least, every company in SC, FL, and TX, that I know of.)

There can be sudden needs for time off/more involvement by management/customer service “issues.” (Fortunately, the only time one had a real tantrum, it was to a group of women, one of whom had a combat vet son the same age.)

Posts: 5929 | Location: Republic of Ice Cream, Low Country, SC. | Registered: May 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post