SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    NBC Timeless ?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

NBC Timeless ? Login/Join 
Picture of 808
posted
Tonight on 20 Dec was a two hour special finally Miracle of Christmas.

The Chanel is blank and noting there.
Does everyone have the same problem?

Posts: 1230 | Location: Great Commonwealth of Pennsylvania | Registered: February 04, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
Nope I just checked my recording and it appears to be working.

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7631 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
Watching it now.

Posts: 22858 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
The show was enjoyable, no problems here.

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
Was that the finale, or is it back on weekly now?

ETA: Appears it was the finale. Cancelled. Again. Dang it. Mad

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Gustofer,

Posts: 19975 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
OP: NBC was black screen for me tonight as well, we may have had an outage here. Comcast?

Posts: 33608 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Son of a... I missed this completely. Didn't know there was gonna be a tie up and I was even on days this week and home to watch it. I am really starting to hate cable. Any show I like is canned in the initial run. I'm thinking I should just renew my library card and the hell with their damn talkies.

Off to search the interwebs for a copy...

A Perpetual Disappointment...

Posts: 2731 | Location: BFE, Ohio | Registered: August 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Why don’t you fix your little
problem and light this candle
Picture of redstone
posted Hide Post
we just checked and it was recorded on our DVR. Kind of cool that they finished it.

This business will get out of control. It will get out of control and we'll be lucky to live through it. -Rear Admiral (Lower Half) Joshua Painter Played by Senator Fred Thompson

Posts: 3576 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 808
posted Hide Post
We also have Comcast . It recorded black screen up until about last 15 minutes.

I believe it was the last show before going off the air.

That was the only channel black screen . All other channels worked ok.

Posts: 1230 | Location: Great Commonwealth of Pennsylvania | Registered: February 04, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I didn't like the wrap-up. It devolved into the typical time travel loop that plagues all this ideas. We are shown that Flynn learned about time travel in 2014 because Lucy comes back from 2023 to give him her journal. But she was involved in the time travel program to begin with as a result of Flynn having stolen the mothership. So how could she be the one to reveal time travel to him.

Posts: 838 | Registered: September 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Space Nerd
Picture of Hound Dog
posted Hide Post
The show was always going to be short lived. There were just too many limitations on this kind of show. The very first episode saw Lucy losing her sister and her mother being not in a coma. They could only change so much and murder so many people before things got changed beyond recognition. . .

Fear God and Dread Nought
Admiral of the Fleet Sir Jacky Fisher

Posts: 21821 | Location: Hobbiton, The Shire, Middle Earth | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post