SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Karma: PC memory - Winner: PCWyoming
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

posted
Up for karma is some PC desktop memory.

Specifications: G.SKILL Sniper Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800) Desktop Memory
Info: Product info at Newegg

Rules: Since this is a memory karma, tell us about a time when you got in trouble for forgetting something.

I'll ship anywhere in CONUS. Karmanator will choose a winner some time next week.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: bryan11,

Posts: 2377 | Registered: October 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raised Hands Surround Us
Three Nails To Protect Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted Hide Post
Count me in if these will work for me.
I used Crucials program to see what my PC needs and it says this is what I need not sure if they are the same or not.
Crucial 8GB Kit (4GBx2) DDR3L 1600 MT/s (PC3L-12800) Unbuffered UDIMM Memory CT2K51264BD160B https://www.amazon.com/dp/B005...cp_api_nrO6zbBD9D3M1

I forget a lot of stuff but mainly what gets me in trouble is when I forget to put the stuff from the washer to the dryer and it sets and smells like funk.
It is always what my wife needs then and there to get ready for work that smells like
funk.

————————————————
The world's not perfect, but it's not that bad.
If we got each other, and that's all we have.
I will be your brother, and I'll hold your hand.
You should know I'll be there for you!

Posts: 25674 | Registered: September 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Washing machine whisperer
Picture of Appliance Brad
posted Hide Post
My wife's desktop keeps running low on RAM. She currently has 4 GB and * would be great. Please add me. Crucial's tool says that will work.

Forgot recently to renew my daughter's MENSA membership for her birthday. Bad Daddy! In fact I need to call Monday and get that done if I don't forget.

Posts: 11285 | Location: below the palm tree line of Michigan | Registered: September 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Security Sage
Picture of striker1
posted Hide Post
Thanks, I could put them to good use.

Just recently I forgot that I had left a small tool bag on top of my work vehicle. I made it through several miles of side-street Chicago traffic without the thing falling off. I saw it when I stopped at my next client!

RB

Cancer fighter (Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma) since 2009, now fighting Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma.

Posts: 7133 | Location: Michiana | Registered: March 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JasonEuc
posted Hide Post
This would be a great addition to my rig.

We went to a "Day Out with Thomas" the Tank Engine, and forgot the tickets 2 hours away... Luckily they had record and could reissue, however it caused a bit of panic.

Posts: 1313 | Location: Lehigh Valley, PA | Registered: February 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please add my name.
Loaned neighbor my spare laptop until he could purchase a new one. He put it on his on his truck tonneau cover. It went flying somewhere between home and work. He felt bad enough to make me a VERY good deal on a pistol I was planning to buy from him.

PC

Posts: 1369 | Location: NW Wyoming | Registered: November 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have 4 Corsair Vengeance 4GB DDR3 1600MHz memory sit here collecting dust,Drop me an email and I will send it to you.

Posts: 621 | Location: WA  | Registered: June 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Karmanator has spoken and the winner is PCWyoming.

Posts: 2377 | Registered: October 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post