SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    C.Crane cc Pocket radio
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

C.Crane cc Pocket radio Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Jay's Radio Reviews, Comparisons & Restorations is an interesting site to peruse.

Posts: 427 | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Well, how ya like your CC Pocket so far?

Posts: 107594 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nosce te ipsum
Picture of Woodman
posted Hide Post
I've never heard of one of these (says the guy who drove into a 36 hour interstate highway closing blizzard) Life does a 180˚. Back to basics.

Features

• Receives broadcasts on FM 87.5 - 108.0, AM 520 - 1710 and seven NOAA weather channels

• Store and access up to 50 of your favorite AM and FM stations with the five memory buttons

• The C Crane CC WX pocket radio features a speaker, alarm clock, stereo headphone jack, 15-120 min. sleep timer and display light

• Includes earbuds, belt clip and user manual

• Runs on 2 AA batteries (sold separately) for up to 80 hrs. (100 hrs. with earbuds); battery life depends on volume level while listening (do not use lithium batteries)
  •  
    Posts: 8759 | Registered: March 24, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    On the wrong side of
    the Mobius strip
    Picture of Patrick-SP2022
    posted Hide Post
    I like the compact size.
    So far I have set a couple of stations that I listen to regularly.
    The controls are logical and easy to figure out.
    This radio fits nicely into the role of an emergency information source when the power is out.
    Having the NOAA weather channels is a plus.

Right now, it is sitting on the shelf in my home office next to the Streamlight lantern I picked up based on forum recommendations.

Posts: 4129 | Location: Texas | Registered: April 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    posted Hide Post
    The CC Pocket radio is perzactly what I have been looking for! A really nice piece of kit, and does all it says it will do. I would recommend.
    Thanks for the tip.

Posts: 519 | Location: Ocala, FL | Registered: October 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post