SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Surprise! Ilhan Omar is Trump's Biggest Nemesis

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Surprise! Ilhan Omar is Trump's Biggest Nemesis Login/Join 
Picture of HighZonie
posted
Who would have thought she is so much more important than we ever realized (by her claim). Big Grin

From Huffington Post interview:

In the interview with HuffPost, she doubled-down on calling herself Trump's biggest nemesis.

“He clearly has a disdain for black women who see themselves as equal to him. And so, for many people, it’s not a surprise that he finds his biggest nemesis in me,” Omar said.

“Clearly, I am a nightmare ― because he can’t stop really thinking about ways that he can continue to use my identity to marginalize our communities.”

See Related Fox News article > https://www.foxnews.com/politi...rump-biggest-nemesis

* Diligentia Vis Celeritis *
"Thus those skilled in war subdue the enemy's army without battle .... They conquer by strategy."
- Sun Tsu - The Art of War

"Fast is Fine, but Accuracy is Everything" - Wyatt Earp

Posts: 2900 | Location: Arizona Highlands - Pine Tree Country | Registered: March 25, 2009Report This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
“Clearly, I am a nightmare..."
Finally this nitwit says something I can wholeheartedly agree with. As for the rest, whatever. Roll Eyes

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Report This Post
Certified All Positions
Picture of arcwelder
posted Hide Post
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...35/m/2780009244/p/10

Arc.
"You're a junkyard dog." - Lupe Flores. RIP

Posts: 27022 | Location: On fire, off the shoulder of Orion | Registered: June 09, 2004Report This Post