SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    2004-2006 LONG Jeep Wrangler
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

2004-2006 LONG Jeep Wrangler Login/Join 
posted
Wife's minivan died. It was used often to get our greyhound around.

I had no idea, but just discovered that the rear folding bench seat is easily removed on my Wrangler LJ.

After folding it up towards the front seats, there are two bars running the width of the seat at the floor. I thought it was a spring to aid in folding, but I was wrong. The bar with bends on it is a handle that disengages the seat from the floor brackets.

With the seat removed, a 30" x 48" kennel crate pad fits perfectly back there. My greyhound loved it! Took her to a park yesterday. I never thought I'd be able to get her long body to fit into my Wrangler.

I hope this helps someone in a similar situation.

Posts: 1513 | Location: Lehigh County,PA-USA | Registered: February 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Optimistic Cynic
Picture of architect
posted Hide Post
Always good to have options for hauling your bitch around!

Posts: 6466 | Location: NoVA | Registered: July 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I should have seen that one coming.

Posts: 1513 | Location: Lehigh County,PA-USA | Registered: February 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yeah, got me hook, line, & sinker also.

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post