SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    smoking while fueling up
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

smoking while fueling up Login/Join 
Picture of RGRacing
posted
Good morning friends and family, I stopped at Kwik Trip to get some iced tea and as I pulled in, I noticed these two cops looking at a woman who was smoking while fueling up. I'm thinking "wow, what an idiot! She's going to blow us all up!" So I quickly go in to get my stuff and as I was checking out ...I hear someone screaming "look outside." The woman's arm was on fire!!! She's running around like a chicken with its head cut off, waving her arm around and just going nuts. Being the self proclaimed CSI agent that I am I went out there as the cops were holding her on the ground and putting the fire out with an extinguisher. After all the craziness, I started walking to my car and I saw that the cops were putting her in handcuffs. Some dude at the pump next to them was like, "Oh hell no!" I despise drama but this guy seemed like a weirdo so I wanted to see if he was going to get himself arrested too! So this guy asked the cops what they were arresting her for, as if, catching her arm on fire wasn't punishment enough? I kid you not, the cop looked him dead in the eye and said, "For waving a Firearm"..

Posts: 493 | Location: Mpls, MN | Registered: January 05, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
you suck

Posts: 5405 | Registered: April 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JohnnyD
posted Hide Post
you had me... dang I feel so used...

-----------------------------------

USAF/ANG Retired

Posts: 782 | Location: Garland, (Zombieland) TX. | Registered: February 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Free men do not ask
permission to bear arms
Picture of George43
posted Hide Post
Groan......

A gun in the hand is worth more than ten policemen on the phone.
The American Revolution was carried out by a group of gun toting religious zealots.

Posts: 3808 | Location: Spring, Texas | Registered: June 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Ain't the first time this joke's been posted here.

Still a groaner.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30401 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Vote the
BASTIDS OUT!
Picture of yanici
posted Hide Post
I'm a sucker. You got me to read the whole opening post.

John

"Building a wall will violate the rights of millions of illegals." [Nancy Pelosi]

Posts: 2407 | Location: N.E. Massachusetts | Registered: June 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
chickenshit
Picture of rsbolo
posted Hide Post
Love it!!!!

Posts: 8000 | Location: East Central FL | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
So let it be written,
so let it be done...
Picture of Dzozer
posted Hide Post
Ba dum dumm... (Rimshot)

'Live long and prosper'

Posts: 3921 | Location: The Prairie | Registered: April 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Oh boy. Big Grin

Posts: 11744 | Location: Western Oklahoma | Registered: June 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
Ain't the first time this joke's been posted here.

Like the 3rd time in a month. We're past groans. Wink

Posts: 21097 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post