A Call to A Short Prayer for Mother if You Wish**UPDATE**

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/320601935/m/2800009364

December 07, 2019, 12:18 PM
ontmark
A Call to A Short Prayer for Mother if You Wish**UPDATE**
Still praying

Roy

Beware the man who only has one gun. He probably knows how to use it! - John Steinbeck
December 07, 2019, 01:23 PM
irreverent
Done.

"Trust, but verify."
December 07, 2019, 01:28 PM
wreckdiver
Prayers aloft.

"Once abolish the God, and the Government becomes the God." --- G.K. Chesterton
December 07, 2019, 02:37 PM
TigerDore
I will be praying for James, and his mother.
December 29, 2019, 08:31 AM
just1tym
Thank you everybody, I updated on page 1. God Bless and a wonderful New Year to all..

Regards, Will G.
December 29, 2019, 03:49 PM
straightshooter1
Certainly the update makes me think things are looking up.

Will keep praying.

Bob
December 29, 2019, 05:41 PM
Pickle Rick
Prayers said.

December 29, 2019, 08:55 PM
GMan69
Just read the update. Prayers for James and family.
January 06, 2020, 11:09 PM
ontmark
Prayers still inbound

Beware the man who only has one gun. He probably knows how to use it! - John Steinbeck
January 07, 2020, 05:30 AM
sigsuby
Prayers are ongoing.
January 07, 2020, 07:20 AM
just1tym
Thank you all for your ongoing prayer. I haven't updated since my last post in the 1rst page. Patti the Mother had posted this last on Dec 27th, and I just got the sense that she was going to post as any news changed in James condition. I don't want to push her as much as just support her so I haven't asked in a couple of weeks. I continue in prayer for him and others each day. I could not specially post in reply to her last question as I never experienced going into a coma, nor an ischemic type stroke. Mine was a hemorrhagic stroke from a ruptured aneurysm so I could not answer her plea for information. I know that she's very concerned and afraid, it's at a very rapidly changing point in her son's recovery, I feel for her but allow her the space as I'm sure she does with James family. Being new to caregiving of an adult spouse is a difficult adjustment, as it was, and is for my wife.

I'm very independent and I'll try with my last bit of energy to do stuff for myself, not ever having to depend on anybody to do things in my place my whole life. I adjust daily, and implement what I call my workarounds. As my mobility has allowed, I now use my car and online shopping and mostly stay here at home. Thats life, it just gives and takes, and mostly could always be worse. I'm grateful and thankful for most days.

Here's Patty's last posting on Dec 27th;
"I so appreciate your encouraging words! It's all I can do to keep from calling James' wife every day to see if there are new accomplishments, but I know she is extremely busy with his care and I know she'll keep me posted as they happen. I wish there were more here who can relate to what to expect from coming out of a very long coma, especially one that resulted from an Ischemic stroke. Happy New Year to all of you and thank you for your thoughts and prayers."

Regards, Will G.