SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    An Example of The Deep State - OMG James O'Keefe
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

An Example of The Deep State - OMG James O'Keefe Login/Join 
posted
James went undercover again and this time his interview was with a member of the "deep state", Jason Beck, who works in Total Force Requirements & Sourcing Policy in the office of The Secretary of Defense. Jason is not in the military, he was not elected to his position, he is a civil servant that is writing doctrine for the military. Watch this video and you will see the horrible views of the deep state.

https://twitter.com/JamesOKeef...Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

Posts: 662 | Location: Crestview Florida | Registered: July 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Part way through the video, Jason Beck mentions that he had "bottom surgery", so that gives you what kind of people we are up against. Reminds me of what Rafal Ganowicz stated, about commies not being men.

-c1steve

Posts: 4053 | Location: West coast | Registered: March 31, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
I find it hilarious that he got catfished by O'Keefe. Big Grin

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20824 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of FiveFiveSixFan
posted Hide Post
The ease with which Beck breezes through a litany of potential solutions for making the country a better place (in his view) is astounding. Eliminate the electoral college, eliminate the Senate, repeal the Second Amendment, pack the court, tear down the wall, open borders, declare a state monopoly on violence and use the National Guard to enforce same, etc.

Any one of those ideas being put forth by someone employed by the government in such a position should cause alarm but when you tally them all up, it's beyond frightening.

Posts: 7313 | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by c1steve:
Part way through the video, Jason Beck mentions that he had "bottom surgery"

I missed that part, and I can't watch it at work. I will pour myself two fingers of Lagavulin and watch it again. This is mind blowingly shocking.

Posts: 662 | Location: Crestview Florida | Registered: July 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by xd45man:
I will pour myself two fingers of Lagavulin and watch it again.

Two fingers?

Is that how you describe the distance from your right pinky finger to your left pinky finger when your arms are outstretched?

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31443 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Gonna have to start calling the Pentagon the Penisgone.

Posts: 107599 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
Studying history, I discovered the acceptance of homosexuality always accompanied the fall of great civilizations.

I found what you said riveting.

Posts: 10706 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post