SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Detroit Residents Celebrate Easter Weekend By Curb Stomping Fellow Citizens
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Detroit Residents Celebrate Easter Weekend By Curb Stomping Fellow Citizens Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
There has been a lot of yakking in the media about the "rebirth" of Detroit.
Bullshit.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16094 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MNSIG:
quote:
Originally posted by bigdeal:
This is human filth/garbage. Its well past the time we needed to start culling the herd.

Serious question: How in the heck do you do it? It seems like a task no too different from getting terrorists in the "tribal areas" of Afghanistan.
Terrorists in A-stan aren't arrested and released dozens of times before they're caught on camera doing something like this. First two steps to thinning the herd...

1 - End the current catch and release environment. Send 'some' to jail for long periods of time and make jail a very uncomfortable place. The rest are handled in #2.
2 - Expand capital punishment to dozens of additional crimes, and carry out the punishment. Only one appeal and done.

But why even discuss such things. I see things actually getting worse in these cesspool cities, rather than better, as time goes by.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by YooperSigs:
Bullshit.

The current season of This Old House is doing some renovations of abandoned houses in Detroit. They made a point of showing the additional security measures necessary to protect the project, supplies and tools. Nice neighborhood. Roll Eyes

Posts: 8958 | Location: The Red part of Minnesota | Registered: October 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Bullshit.

The current season of This Old House is doing some renovations of abandoned houses in Detroit. They made a point of showing the additional security measures necessary to protect the project, supplies and tools. Nice neighborhood. Roll Eyes
They should do a followup and go back and see what those renovated homes look like in a year.

Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigdeal:They should do a followup and go back and see what those renovated homes look like in a year.

That would be interesting. I wonder if they will re-plumb with PVC and PEX to deter copper thieves. Every bit had been stripped.

Posts: 8958 | Location: The Red part of Minnesota | Registered: October 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by greco:
When they get their own kind in office in courts, police department, social services, city leadership, this is what you get. This way the 'man' doesn't force the locals to undergo racist courts. This is their utopia. Every time we try to eliminate this the racists flag is waved by the media. The end of the welfare state would cull the herd. It might take a generation, it would work.

Bingo. The end of the welfare state would cull the herd. It's the only way.
They have to learn to provide for themselves in order to be part of civil society. Otherwise, they are savages.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24117 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:
quote:
When they get their own kind in office in courts, police department, social services, city leadership, this is what you get. This way the 'man' doesn't force the locals to undergo racist courts. This is their utopia. Every time we try to eliminate this the racists flag is waved by the media. The end of the welfare state would cull the herd. It might take a generation, it would work.

They have to learn to provide for themselves in order to be part of civil society. Otherwise, they are savages.
Personally, I believe if the welfare state were to end (as you suggest) it would weaponize these savage against all of us. Handing them free stuff is the 'only' thing, for the most part, keeping them killing each other and not attacking us in much higher numbers. And for the record, they're already savages.

Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Yes... they're already savages.
What's worse, we perpetuate their behavior by not forcing them to become self sufficient.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24117 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:
quote:

Personally, I believe if the welfare state were to end (as you suggest) it would weaponize these savage against all of us. Handing them free stuff is the 'only' thing, for the most part, keeping them killing each other and not attacking us in much higher numbers. And for the record, they're already savages.

It would have to be a two-pronged approach.

1.) Cut welfare
2.) Allow people to defend themselves with firearms

In my mind's eye, I can imagine them shooting with the guns on their side, and us returning fire with precision and accuracy. It would be over quick.

I found what you said riveting.

Posts: 10706 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by synthplayer:In my mind's eye, I can imagine them shooting with the guns on their side, and us returning fire with precision and accuracy. It would be over quick.

Nice fantasy. I doubt it would play out quite like you think.

Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Bullshit.

Well then, the baby is retarded, and nobody knows who the daddy is.

Posts: 11597 | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by synthplayer:In my mind's eye, I can imagine them shooting with the guns on their side, and us returning fire with precision and accuracy. It would be over quick.

Oh please. When I'm at the indoor range, some of these 'people' on occasion have oohed and ahhed over how great a shot I am with both a handgun and shotgun. I thank them for the compliment, but never take the time to let them know how much I struggle to just finish middle of the pack when I've had an opportunity to compete against others. By far and unquestionably, we have the superior skills. The only issue I might seed to you is whether the people with the superior skills have the will to use them when the time arrives.

Picture of olfuzzy
posted Hide Post
Sounds like all the victims may be related.

Detroit police announced Tuesday that two people are in custody following a brawl that was captured on video and widely shared over the Internet.

Police Chief James Craig said three people were seriously injured in the fight in the Greektown neighborhood of Detroit on Saturday night, including one person who was seen on video being kicked while he lay on the ground lifeless, Fox 2 reported.

Craig said all eight of the suspects are from the nearby city of Inkster, just outside of Detroit.

"You don't get to come in Detroit and engage in that kind of behavior," he said Tuesday, according to WXYZ. "We have eyes everywhere."

The victim who was attacked on the ground suffered internal bleeding on his brain and has a broken eye socket, his sister, who wished to remain anonymous, told The Detroit News.

Craig said the victim is expected to recover. He is scheduled for surgery Thursday, his sister told the newspaper, adding that one of her cousins suffered broken ribs while the other required stitches in the head.

Police say they still aren’t sure what prompted the attack.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017...caught-on-video.html

Posts: 5181 | Location: 20 miles north of hell | Registered: November 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

Oh please. When I'm at the indoor range, some of these 'people' on occasion have oohed and ahhed over how great a shot I am with both a handgun and shotgun. I thank them for the compliment, but never take the time to let them know how much I struggle to just finish middle of the pack when I've had an opportunity to compete against others. By far and unquestionably, we have the superior skills. The only issue I might seed to you is whether the people with the superior skills have the will to use them when the time arrives.

They have numbers...

It isn't like armed citizens travel in packs, we have families and live our lives.

“People have to really suffer before they can risk doing what they love.” –Chuck Palahnuik

Be harder to kill: https://preparefit.ck.page

Posts: 5043 | Location: Oregon | Registered: October 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Absolutely Positively-
Retired
Picture of ace73
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by joatmonv:
quote:
Originally posted by Warhorse:
I do not walk the streets of Detroit.

When I do drive through Detroit I am armed.

As far as I am concerned, Detroit is a lost shell of a once great city.

Walked in Southgate, Taylor and Garden City. That's enough. Downtown Detroit? Nope.
When I walked, my hand was in my right front pocket on my pistol.

There are a handful of members that will have your back next time you're visiting Downriver!
Let one of us know next time...we get together quite often!

Posts: 1182 | Location: Detroit/Downriver | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
They may have numbers but cowards typically look for the easy prey. Everyone wants to be gangster until it's time to do gangster shit.

It's easy for them to prey on the outnumbered and unarmed. They run into the wrong motherfucker and all of a sudden they're the victim of the didn do nuffin' crowd.

Posts: 13117 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ace73:

quote:
Originally posted by joatmonv:

quote:
Originally posted by Warhorse:
I do not walk the streets of Detroit.

When I do drive through Detroit I am armed.

As far as I am concerned, Detroit is a lost shell of a once great city.

Walked in Southgate, Taylor and Garden City. That's enough. Downtown Detroit? Nope.
When I walked, my hand was in my right front pocket on my pistol.

There are a handful of members that will have your back next time you're visiting Downriver!
Let one of us know next time...we get together quite often!

Agree with both WH and Ace ! ! ! Smile

Born in Detroit, a long time ago, before this long spiral down the toity... Frown

If it is to make a comeback, then more has to change than hipsters moving in.

The current Police Chief is a good person who encourages CPL acquisition and legal gun ownership. There have been a number of folks who have had to defend themselves and their families in their homes and he has been on their side.

Detroit was once a great city. We are in times unimaginable when I was a child.

Posts: 4917 | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yew got a spider
on yo head
Picture of DoctorSolo
posted Hide Post
Kill 'em all

Posts: 5144 | Location: Colorado Springs | Registered: April 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Watched the video. That was some impressive white privilege on display.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29703 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
Grew up in Detroit. It's a shit hole beyond repairing. They don't want it repaired, anyway.

The only thing to do is build a wall around it and let them eat each other. There is no saving that city.

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10729 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post